[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 382

Is there a service that sends quotes to your phone by text message?

I can't sit near the computer all the time, but it wouldn't do any harm to know the quotes...

AndCam:

Is there a service that sends quotes to your phone by text message?

I can't sit near the computer all the time, but it doesn't hurt to know the quotes...

A few years ago I typed into my regular mobile phone the address of some website where I would get the latest quotes. The answer is yes, it exists. Take a look at this:

http://www.forexite.com/free_forex_quotes/forex_wap.html

And this:

http://www.google.com.ua/search?client=opera&rls=ru&q=%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B8+%D0%B2+%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest

Arthibald:

The MT 4 programming tutorial is very good, is there anything similar on delphi 7 ?

Flyonov "Delphi Bible". Download it here: http://depositfiles.com/files/k9mb7y03d - it's a variant of the book, broken down by chapters and in pdf format. But here I do not remember whether I could find all the chapters. The fact that this version comes in excellent quality. So just in case, here's a link to download this essay as a single file - the quality there is slightly worse, but it's a stable full version of the book - http://depositfiles.com/files/h811uvl4b.

I also have a question - I've never encountered anything like this before. Here's what it is.

We write a script that, for example, puts 2 horizontal lines on the current day's high/low. We write the second script that simply removes them from the chart. Then we introduce both scripts on the chart and make sure that everything works fine. We now open a stand-alone chart of some currency pair and apply the script which creates lines to it and we see that either the lines are positioned incorrectly or they are drawn at the price = zero. We remove the lines from the chart and return the script and make sure that lines are drawn properly this time. Why does the script work so badly on a standalone chart? Scripts attached to the post.

P.S.

Administrator, please allow me to attach to the post archives in rar format - there are a lot of infected zip-archives on the web. At one time there were even warnings on different sites about it.

Files:
lines.zip  6 kb

drknn:

I also have a question - I've never encountered anything like this before. Here's what it is.

We write a script that, for example, puts 2 horizontal lines on the current day's high/low. We write the second script that simply removes them from the chart. Then we introduce both scripts on the chart and make sure that everything works fine. We now open a stand-alone chart of some currency pair and apply the script which creates lines to it and we see that either the lines are positioned incorrectly or they are drawn at the price = zero. We remove the lines from the chart and return the script and make sure that lines are drawn properly this time. Why does the script work so badly on a standalone chart? The scripts are attached to the post.

Probably because when you throw the script the first time on an offline chart for some symbol, you have no D1 history for that symbol. When you throw it in again, the history is swapped in.

Look at what the log says between these two throw-ins.

PapaYozh:

Probably because when you throw the script the first time on an offline chart for some symbol, you have no D1 history for that symbol. When you throw it in again, the history is swapped in.

You look at what the log says between these two throws.

There's nothing at all. The screenshots below are rendered. The log is the same as before.

Can someone please make this EA not open a billion orders per second?

Files:

Can you tell me why the Alert window has stopped appearing? Now these events only appear in the terminal window. Is it because of the new build or am I stupid?

philips:

Can someone please make this EA not open a billion orders per second?

Please contact exp's author.

vitali_yv:
Can you tell me why the Alert window has stopped appearing? Now these events only appear in the terminal window. Is it because of the new build or am I stupid?
They know.
Reason: