FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 989

Movlat Baghiyev:

All these games have started after the referendum in England. In my opinion there is either just a punishment for England through the financial system, or vice versa the possibility of economic prospects through the depreciation of the pound...Even here you see some confusion in the reports...Goals were 1.3500 1.3800 and suddenly (of course nothing happens suddenly, but then again there were no reports and they probably just did not see the transfer of funds or work of some financial instrument). In the words of those who used the reports they even saw the possibility of falling from 1.55 to 1.35, and then they had some kind of secret talks.

There are two options:

1. 1. The UK interest rate did not come off this week. If they had changed it, we were already hanging around 1.35-1.42 and we would have gone back below 1.30 on Wednesday next week. As all the other currencies are already looking to strengthen the dollar, only the pound was left. Buying from 1.31 was a reversal.

2. There was a late news that the rate might change on Wednesday next week on the dollar.

And in both cases the pound would have fallen below 1.30. The only question was where to start selling.

Movlat Baghiyev:

All these games have started after the referendum in England. In my opinion there is either just a punishment for England through the financial system, or vice versa, the possibility of economic prospects through the depreciation of the pound...Even here you see some confusion in the reports...Goals were 1.3500 1.3800 and suddenly (of course nothing happens suddenly, but then again there were no reports and they probably did not see the transfer of funds or work of some financial instrument). In the words of those who used the reports they even saw the prospects of falling from 1.55 to 1.35, and then they had some kind of secret negotiations.

Bullshit...

I'll make it simple, the drop should have been 31+-

but MM had to drop the people, that's what I wrote...

we didn't make it to 35+ like I said

If they had not got to 35+, they would not close the gap and would buy back everything they gained in the fall. (trading interest.)

If the pound starts to go up, it will go at least 5 figures without any debts.

Veniamin Skrepkov:

The question about the market: why didn't the pound rebound (after a good movement), a) buyers are not allowed into the market, b) the target has not been reached, c) the variant a + b = there are buyers but the target has not been reached.

The notion of "goal" can be expanded, but it should be understood that all this is just an assumption. If there is a match in the market, we can say that there is an answer. Answers can be "found" if there are questions about the market.

You write a dispatch, the internet glitches and that's it.

Supply and demand move the market, i.e. bids to buy and sell. Buyers and sellers are always equal, an axiom. The market will turn around when the Bank of England reaches critical mass, the bids will run out and the nearest one will stand well above the current price. There are no targets.

sxww:

(I scared the dude... Who am I supposed to check with? )

Thanks!

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/66343-analiz-otchetov-cot-cftc?p=15214418&viewfull=1#post15214418

Анализ отчётов COT/CFTC
  • stranger
  • www.forexdengi.com
Откуда этот бред? По фунту у маркетов чистая позиция составляет 151066 контрактов, что составдяет 59% от всего ои.

sxww:

Supply and demand move the market, i.e. bids to buy and sell. Buyers and sellers are always equal, an axiom. The market will turn around when the Bank of England reaches critical mass, the bids will run out and the nearest one will stand well above the current price. There are no targets.

That's what I liked.

As the saying goes - you can sell if there are no buyers.

Therefore, the market may increase sales at some price level, or it may withdraw from one price and put it at another level.

A shaky benchmark.

You can't help but get into the glass to watch realtime...

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
the picture, to continue the move downwards may run, and the same on the rebound, and how do we know then where to stand in advance, so purely theoretically

the euro has not yet reached the target. the target is not known, but it is too early to reverse.

as a variant of the technical analysis

I only post it to show that the story also tells something and Tuma asked to "touch" it...

(not recalma and not for sale)

new-rena:

I liked that one.

As they say, you may as well sell out if there are no buyers.

So the market may increase sales at a certain price level, or it may withdraw from one price and put it at another level.

It is a shaky benchmark.

You can't help but get into the glass to watch realtime...

Like it or not, it is not buying and selling that moves the market and turns it around, but the intentions of market participants, their willingness to buy or sell at a certain price.

sxww:

I wrote in the context of your statement (see below) "who will say why" to look for answers on the forum ? or trade on the forecasts of movie analysts ? there is an exchange of opinions, which I actually do.

The demand and supply no one abolishes, but when the "empty" market (Friday) is the movement in the pound, which can be assumed - applications in hand and by value dates they have a horizon of execution 2 days ie will buy the volume of applications at a price that is more profitable for itself.

The exit is where the entry is - questions and answers about the market are sought in the market.

sxww:

The hell they do, who can tell me why it will take a long time to buy?

sxww:
Like it or not, it is not buying and selling that moves the market, but the intentions of market participants, their willingness to buy or sell at a certain price.

Whoever is closest to the shot moves in short. But the shot is filled with buy-sell levels (pauses) by others. And if they don't drink there, they have to adjust the issue - withdraw and rearrange.

That's why targets are shaky and the market is dynamic after all.

You can't trust 100% any historical reports.

But this strategy, on average, gives 3 correct predictions out of 4.

I spent the whole weekend on SOT and CME.

Therefore, for real trading, you need a stop loss just in case. otherwise you might end up with a lion's share.

Veniamin Skrepkov:

I wrote in the context of your statement (see below) "who will tell me why" to look for answers on the forum? Or trade on the forecasts of movie analysts? There is an exchange of opinions, which I do.

The demand and supply no one abolishes, but when the "empty" market (Friday) is the movement in the pound, which can be assumed - applications in hand and by value dates they have a horizon of execution 2 days ie will buy the volume of applications at a price that is more profitable for itself.

The exit is in the same place as the entrance - market questions are sought in the market.

sxww:

The hell they have it, who's to say why buy long term?

Why naked, there were no sellers above 32.

They buy at what they are sold for, the price is irrelevant to them.

The market is not a price chart, so looking at it for answers is a futile exercise.