FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 909

Now for the dollar, a similar thought to the rouble has arisen.

Let's say Obamka and his friends are doing very well (they are at the trough).

His friends understand that the election is coming up, while the average voter's mood before the election can be ruined by any sneeze (I understand that their election plan is all h/through the same place, but still).

Until November, the dollar will rise even if.....The dollar will rise anyway.

And after that you can think of anything and blame anything on anyone.)))

new-rena:

mid-lock between puts and calls)

all (puppet says - "hee hee!!!") as much as possible in op))))

that's my logic, but i could be wrong))))

link to the program pliz in person, which reports loaded // thanks in advance!

so optl... don't you have it?

forexman77:
It's been a long time since I've followed the subject of CVs, which are from PDF files. Has anyone managed to merge the data from all the CVs into one file (if I'm not mistaken they are online since 2008 or 2009)?
where is that?

Dimmerd:
so optl... don't you have it?
No, I was writing it myself at the time.

new-rena:
No, I wrote it myself at the time.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/36446-optl-i-cmedb-programmi-dlya-rascheta-urovney-po-otchetam-cme

I have old reports when the pound is still working, I can compare them with the new ones and look for differences to see where the bug is.

Yes, by the way there somewhere on the first page I downloaded the first and it did not work, I gave it up, then here on Fora saw that someone else has it works and climbed further, in the end, if not to lie where one in this thread leafed and found a working version, if you want to where nishit can throw you if that does not work.

Dimmerd:

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/36446-optl-i-cmedb-programmi-dlya-rascheta-urovney-po-otchetam-cme

I have old reports when the pound is still working, I can compare them with the new ones and look for differences to see where the bug is.

Yes, by the way there somewhere on the first page I downloaded the first and it did not work, I gave it up, then there on the fora saw that someone else has it works and climbed further, in the end, if not to lie where one in this thread leafed and found a working version, if you want to where nishit I can send you if that does not work.

I'll ask pako for it.

check the quote history for the formula ....

Algorithm: Forecast - Fulfillment and so on in a circle.

Good day Gentlemen!

Speculator:
Good day gentlemen!
wah! Mania)))

new-rena:
wow! Mania)))
The eura is selling a bit...
Reason: