Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 6

Vladimir Baskakov:
By the way, has anyone tried a circular price breakout strategy?

I haven't tried a separate strategy, but there is a slight dependence

Spikes in expectation at points 20-30 pips(5-digit) away from circular levels in increments of 250 on both sides.

@ Sergey Lazarenko

Australian.

Plan to buy.

Here's your fly. Quickly down, dabbled, and just as quickly back up. At identical speeds... So there's nothing to do downstairs... Let's go up.

But all my plans can fall to pieces, which is usually the case on Mondays.

My Swiss is like an indicator. He somehow changes directions beforehand and then everyone catches up.

And something is starting to slow him down in the drop, and on the small halves he's rounding off...

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

My Swiss is like an indicator. He somehow changes directions beforehand and then everyone catches up.

And something about it started to slow down in the fall, and on the shallow halves...

When everyone believes in the trend and enters on retests against the quid, you have to buy the quid)

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I haven't tried a separate strategy, but there is a slight dependence

Splashes of expectation at points 20-30 pips (5-digit) away from circular levels with steps of 250 on both sides.

@Aleksei Stepanenko

Exactly, it's a small one, you can hardly get anything out of it (IMHO).

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

@ Sergey Lazarenko

Australian.

A plan to buy

Here is your fly. They went down quickly, floundered, and just as quickly went up. At identical speeds... So there's nothing to do downstairs... Let's go up.

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA

I don't think this is my fly, it's Mikhalych's, there is 0,74395 level, back in 2018, the thing is, that only traders like us are looking at these levels, and the market has another spirit, they are driven by economical expediency, i told you, you heard me ... The situation is similar to the pound, Tbh for the breakdown, but the size is only millipusque, you cannot accelerate.

@Aleksey Mavrin:

When everyone believes in the trend and enters on retests against the quid, you have to buy the quid)

Who is everybody? And what is the trend?

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

And something about him starting to slow down in the drop, and rounding up on the small halves...

here's a paranormal candle for you, can't you see it?

Sergey Lazarenko:

Here's a paranormal candle, can't you see it?

What is it?))) when we are going down and there is a void with no levels at the bottom, I take the first stop as the basis. And the first stop is a bar to the left.

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

What's the big deal))) when we're going down and there's a void with no levels below, I take the first stop as the basis. And the first stop is a bar to the left.

How would I know such subtleties? Now I do, but such a candle has enormous lifting power

Sergey Lazarenko:

How should I know such subtleties? I know now, but a candle like this has a huge lifting power.

Yeah?) I thought we talked about that. Okay.))

Reason: