FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 804

Bicus:
There is a question for option holders .
Let's assume that we see a decrease in the value of open interest. That is, the contracts are bought back by the issuer.
What happens to the premium? Whoever sells receives the premium that is current at the moment (indicated in the DB on the date of reduction of OI) or does the premium correspond to the value when the contract was purchased?
.Option(lat.optio - choice, desire, discretion) -contract according to which the buyer of option (potential buyer or potential seller ofunderlying asset-good,security) obtainsthe right, but notthe obligation, to buy or sell this asset at a predetermined price at a specific time in the future or during a certain period of time. The writer of the option has an obligation to buy or sell the asset in accordance with the terms of the option sold.

Thank you, I know what an option is. That's not what I asked.

new-rena:

answer

Bicus, keep chiming in until they answer! You have a legitimate question. If I knew the answer, I certainly wouldn't hide it.

It's all a big question. No one knows the right answers. It is only guesswork and speculation. Even from the definition of the word option I already have at least three questions. I don't think anyone will answer them either.

I suspect that the option is being sold for the premium current on the date of sale. But I would like to be sure.

Pound is firing it up. )))

max325:
The pound is on fire. )))

why you were shown open trades on it in particular=))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page794#comment_2774546

now you can close 70% and sit tight until the end of the expiry=)

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2016
  • reviews: 2
  • www.mql5.com
Скриншоты торговой платформы MetaTrader.

Roman Busarov:

why you were shown open trades on it in particular=))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/71038/page794#comment_2774546

now you can close 70% and sit tight until the expiry date=)

Not Roman, I still bought on Tuesday and you showed the trades on Wednesday. And I assume it will be at least 35-36. True, both you and Strange said it before when we stood at 29. My applause.

max325:
Pound is firing it up. )))

spires)

camouflage

max325:
Not Roman, I still bought on Tuesday and you showed the trades on Wednesday. And I assume it will be at least 35-36. True, both you and Strange were talking about it before when they stood at 29. My applause.

so the first deal was closed at 32... then from the pullback it's back up again and if you look at it, it's from monday=)

end of the month...

Roman Busarov:

so the first deal was closed at 32... then from the pullback it's back up again and if you look at it, it's from monday=)

end of the month...

Roman I'm not arguing. I'm just saying that you both saw it at 1.29. And with my system the signal only went to buy on Monday and I bought it on Tuesday that's why (I wrote about it here). I don't usually enter on other people's signals, but it happens sometimes.
Reason: