FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 741

new-rena:

The above is the best drawing of Strange I've ever seen. Once a week it counts volume and doesn't bother.

Take that week's last chif report and dig through it until you get those numbers.

it's not about numbers =))) it's about understanding the direction... + something else.

Roman Busarov:
it's not about numbers =))) but about understanding the direction... + something else.
Naturally. Without understanding, it's about looking in a book and seeing a figure))))

new-rena:
The one is right whose prognosis coincides with reality.
I understand that no one is going to prove anything, but then why write anything if it is in fact a pure speculation with no basis, because if it is written for public scrutiny, it should have a basis for proof.

azfaraon:
I understand that no one intends to prove anything, but then why bother writing them if they do not have any grounds to do so, because if they are written for public scrutiny, they must have proof.

What did Myth say?

"It's not enough to see, it's necessary to look, it's necessary to listen....

new-rena:

What did Myth say?

"It's not enough to see, it's necessary to look, it's necessary to listen....

So it's like believing in God? You're either a believer or an atheist.)

azfaraon:
So it's like believing in God?))You either just believe or you're an atheist))

No, just :

https://youtu.be/wcNfa-3nLgw

Roman Busarov:

Bussy fit =)

Isn't the shish kebab dirty? )))) // long, long time I've been waiting for a picture like this....

In 2.5 hours they'll probably answer your question, so it seems to me...

new-rena:
Isn't the shish kebab a bit of a mess? )))) // long, long time i've been waiting for a picture like this....

Why can't you build it yourself? =) it's all too trivial... put something else on it and you can smoke all the time with a short stop...

it's not a question... it's just that I don't consider shorting to 10 pips a debt...

Roman Busarov:
why can't we build it ourselves? =) it's all pretty trivial... you can put something else on it and you can smoke all the time with a short stop...
it's not a question of... it's just that I don't consider under 10 pips a debt
I was looking at the other one, where you have debt, I don't need anything else there. I just wanted to see if it matched my guess. Yes! It's a match! (+/- 3 pips, including Bid/Ask) And I'm not counting volumes like Strange, I'm not filling the chart with indices, everything is much simpler. In general - I have nothing to show))) Just a mental estimate and stop.

Roman Busarov:

Why can't you build it yourself? =) it's all too trivial... put something else on it and you can smoke all the time with a short stop...

it's not a question... i just don't think i owe 10 pips...

show me a picture of the pound
Reason: