FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 688

azfaraon:
Of course they did ))) about Zigzags already painting))

Zig Zag where is the last bar??? Compare.....

Just watched the kitchen clip again, there the owner blurted out like "turn on the volatility".

I did not like it on the one hand and on the other hand I wondered how to remove such a rubbish from the chart, so I made up an inducator)))

new-rena:

Zig Zag where is the last bar??? Compare.....

Just watched the kitchen clip again and the owner blurted out "turn on volatility".

I did not like it on one hand and on the other - I wondered how to remove such a rubbish from the chart, so I drew the indicator)))

If you think that the indicator may be redrawn, let's use something averaged, isn't it? A non-drawn zigzag is already on the Internet, you'd better remove it, someone may guess its principle))

azfaraon:
Is it re-drawn? Do we use something averaged?) And there is already a non-drawn zigzag on the net... It's better to remove it, because someone will guess its principle))

Let them guess. I've been guessing for two years, I've done everything.... And averaging and MOOCs and MAs. I couldn't do it without a delay. It always lagged. But here there is no delay(!!!), it does not slow down))))

What about re-drawing - I will test it, take measures, so to say - it is solvable.

new-rena:

Let them guess. I've been guessing for two years, I've done everything.... And averaging and MOOCs and MAs. I couldn't do it without a delay. It always lagged. But here there is no delay(!!!), it does not slow down))))

About the re-drawing - I will test it, take measures, so to say - it is solvable.

Well, the drawing is a real grail)) Taking into account the two drawings, the period is used, in other words, the number of candlesticks in the pattern...

azfaraon:
Well, it's like the Holy Grail in the picture ))

I hadthe Grail in '12. The old one was messing with my head, so I got out of it. Started writing some obscure programs. But to make it as cool as possible, it's the kind of turkey I need now. So I just did it.

new-rena:

Here, I've been doing a bit of dabbling from idleness.

New turkey.

Should I put it in the market?

Tell me first - what does it show? It just connects the last zig-zag line with the last bar? How does it help in trading?

or not... got it - is it a zig-zag Masha?

mmmoguschiy-new:
You start by explaining - what does it show? It just connects the last zig-zag line with the last bar?

Or not... I got it - is it a zigzag Masha?

Yes it rejects all kind of charge and that's all, so it doesn't faze the brains))))

You set the threshold - well, for example, 50 farts (slack in short) - maximum from the line, that's the result. It is an elementary tool.

I've looked into Zig-Zag long time ago, and it seriously fucked me up trying to figure out what it was counting. So there's nothing even close.

Where'd you find a mah-cheek? Two MA cars that'll show you the entrance, where it's too late to go...?

The method of least squares (LOS) is a little better - I also tried it, but it's still not the same and not here.

Here's 50 farts - it's a different picture:

but the price was falling anyway.

new-rena:

I had the Grail in '12. Theold one was messing with my head, so I got out of it. Started writing some obscure programs. But to make it as cool as possible, it's the kind of turkey I need now. So I drew it.

I've got a lot of mullens coming from the grail but I got dissuaded )))).

For me the only way to make an indicator work is to draw one that resembles your friends, but those who know them are unlikely to be on the forum ...

Dimmerd:

I'm not sure if it's a good one)))) There are already mullions flowing from the grail, but he's talked me out of it )))).

For me the only way to make an indicator work is to draw one that is familiar to you, but those who know them are unlikely to be on the forum...

of course)

new-rena:
of course))
Are you making these drawings so that the second line won't be seen*))?
Reason: