FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 668

The thing is that oil is going up and dragging the ruble with it, those trustees keep chattering that it will grow in 3 or 4 quarters, which is exactly what they want, but for me it is the opposite)))

Dimmerd:
It's just that the bastard oil has decided to go up and is dragging the ruble with it, those custodians keep muttering that it will grow in 3 or 4 quarters, which is exactly what they want, but it's the opposite for me)))
The ruble did not fall after it. so it will get its share! As for oil - so far there is no clear reversal - just a small pullback and then further down

mmmoguschiy-new:
The ruble did not fall after it. so it will still get its price! And as for oil - there is no clear reversal so far - just a small pullback and further down

What about this picture?

He's a bastard, not a kickback)))) he got organized at the wrong time)

Dimmerd:

What about this picture here?

He's a bastard, not a kickback)))))))).

What about this one?

Doesn't look like much of a fall.

mmmoguschiy-new:
What about this one?

Doesn't look like it's going down.
If you look from the same January I agree, but at the moment from the second half of July they have very much become interdependent, I mean that... by the way why all of a sudden?

To be more precise, since mid-March the ruble has disobeyed the barrel)))

mmmoguschiy-new:
What about this one?

Doesn't look like it's going down.
By the way, what software can you use to superimpose graphs on top of each other so conveniently?

Dimmerd:
By the way, why would I do that?
they are getting ready for the elections

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Dimmerd, 2016.08.09 12:40

By the way in which software is it so handy to overlay graphs on top of each other?

The Dukas platform

Eh, too bad Grandpa's not here... no one to troll the pokemons... no one to tell them how cyp sales are doing...

Meanwhile, the pound is being bought back

Reason: