FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 669

mmmoguschiy-new:
Eh, too bad Grandpa's not here... no one to troll the pokemons... no one to tell them how the C.P.S. sales are doing...
Yeah, it's kind of boring, isn't it?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Eh, too bad Grandpa's not here... no one to troll the pokemons... no one to tell them how the C.P.S. sales are doing...

I don't get it... Where is he (HE)?

Where are they in general?

mmmoguschiy-new:
I guess karma What kind of server do you have? I have ecn.mt4 Russia

Z.U. The most interesting thing - on Robo everything is OK!
I do not see anything like this anywhere, but the page 666)

mmmoguschiy-new:
Eh, too bad Grandpa's not here... no one to troll the pokemons... no one to tell them how cyprus sales are doing...
yeah... let's remember siPi....

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:

I don't get it... Where is he (HE)?

Where are they in general?

I said Grandpa's in the bathhouse, HE's gone... He didn't promise to come back.

new-rena:
I don't see anything like that anywhere, but page 666)
If you mean the link on the former reddit - I posted it, but the moderator somehow deemed it irrelevant. Although the link to the forum post I can throw in my personal info.

mmmoguschiy-new:
If you mean the link on the former reddit - I posted it, but for some reason the moderator considered it inappropriate. I can throw in the link to the forum post though.
I'm talking about the ruble stud. I do not see.

new-rena:
I'm talking about the ruble stiletto. I don't see
Yes and Doll with it! Australian:

Dear Editor, if I called a moron a moron, that is not an insult. If I gave a link to a "third party resource" where real currency trading is discussed and not dashes in an empty mt bucket, then clearly it is not an offence, if I gave a link to yours there and got banned, then so yes, I would understand that.

sxww:
Dear Editor, if I called a moron a moron, that is not an insult. If I gave a link to a "third-party resource" where real currency trading is discussed and not dashes in an empty mt bucket, it clearly does not amount to an offence, if I gave a link to yours there and got banned, then so yes, I would understand that.
Hey Senya! How are you? Tell me about the C.P.I. sales.
Reason: