FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 672

There's going to be "oil" news. It's going to be even funnier for commodities.

Lesorub:

for how long?

I suppose it could be 0.75. But certainly not today. And then you have to sell.

Bitch. Audusd 0.7750. That's where we should have closed our bai!

max325:

Bitch. Audusd 0.7750. That's where we should have closed our bai!

Max, please explain the word "Load" - what do you mean? And about the word "Reaction" please tell us more about it.

new-rena:
Max, can you clarify the word "Loading" - what do you mean? And the word "Reaction" would also be helpful.
I don't really mean anything. It's from my phrasebook. Low after the signal (or there I assume the buy is big) and the first clear movement in the direction of the signal.

max325:
I don't really mean anything by it. It's from my colloquialism. Low after the signal and the first clear movement in the direction of the signal.
Ok. But the signal is not marked on the screen, is it? How did you identify it?

new-rena:
Okay. But the signal is not marked on the screen, is it? How did you identify it?
For all intents and purposes. Purely physically, I can't tell you about it. Not because I don't want to. All I see is what I think.

max325:
For all intents and purposes. Purely physically, I can't talk about it. Not because I don't want to. All I see is my thoughts posted here.
Any thoughts on oil?

new-rena:
Any thoughts on oil?
I don't do oil. I monitor 28 major currency pairs. I can make a long term guess as USDCAD has gone long up from 1.25, AUDUSD and NZDUSD will soon start or have already started to turn long down. Therefore, oil is going to get cheaper.

The ribbon has a default setting:

Transactions at Ask price in green, transactions at price above Ask price in yellow are purchases.

Transactions at the Bid price in blue, transactions at a price below the Bid price in pink are sales.

There are also deals of black colour - it is Last price.

Could someone with some knowledge give me a hint. This is correct what they say about the ribbon in NinjaTrader. They give different interpretations everywhere.

Reason: