FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 270

canals, canals =)

Ilya, no advisor, no tape or levels will help you, because you don't want to think and learn. You have been pointed out the basic mistake of not seeing the direction and potential.

It is better not to drag such trades and arguments about "trading" like yours onto the forum, but to throw them away and forget about them.

sxww:

Ilya, no advisor, no tape or levels will help you, because you don't want to think and learn. You have been pointed out the basic mistake of not seeing the direction and potential.

You don't see the direction and potential, you don't want to think, you don't want to learn.

You're wrong. he's trying a short term trade. he just needs to know how to cut the losses and not worry about them. you need to understand the direction to where and why.

And my squares. I cut everything in the zone, half a good entry. I've got +21.7% on the deposit (you should always respect the MM, there will be 250 working days in front of you).

another minus half

Roman Busarov:

minus half.

is it working???

500 p. from the current high...

Lesorub:

is it working???

500 p. from the current high...

I'm not breaking the rules of my system.

Roman Busarov:

He's trying out short-term trading. You just need to be able to cut the losses and not worry about it.

I cut everything in the zone, half a good entry. I've got +21.7% on the deposit (you should always respect the MM, there will be 250 working days in front of you).

Myth, even any trade, but keep the drawdown by three or four figures in the HOPE for a pullback, because that's what the sticks said.....

Here is the number of market maker purchases from the total number of open positions in the pound.

When he opened the sell above 45, there were more than 60-percent, now on the pullback they again gain 10-20 percent and go further up.

So tell me, why sell at 45 and wait too long?

Short-term trading is the highest skill, not running around the countryside with sticks.

He'll tell you what's right, no matter what he says.

There is nothing to talk about, he should not have written it at all, let him run).

Ilya, I don't mean to be intrusive, but did the moon in the bottom sell the sticks as well?)))

There's two of you, you and he)))))))

Folks, where does Audi fall?
Reason: