FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 234

Lesorub:

in the regulation alp 1 hour before market close on Friday for trading and non-trading transactions...

and the account was all tip-top this morning... weird (I took a screenshot just in case...)

well then I don't know.

That's why I didn't work with them, it's not clear.

Call them, ask them.

Or show them a screenshot. And write back here what happened. It's interesting.

Thank you!

Lesorub:

in the regulation alp 1 hour before market close on Friday for trading and non-trading transactions...

but on the account in the morning everything was fine... very strange (I took a screenshot just in case...)

Greetings

You should try to open an account with floating leverage, I got it myself at the beginning of the year, with another broker though) The leverage floats as they like together with the floating spread - so it's a real problem, with or without the news, the risks are impossible to calculate...

tuma_news:

I think it's a shoulder thing.

What did you want? I told you that the forehand was about to deflate.

Renka didn't believe me.)

That's how they're replenishing their reserves, by hook or by crook.

Thank you. (chuckles)

It will never deflate.) It's just one of the varieties of accounts

Lesorub:
I will wait for the opening, we will see...

Hook this account to the service signals (in the personal), signals service shows how many times the leverage has changed, and in what range (if I'm not mistaken, I've seen before)

Lesorub:

I once had my account zeroed out on grands betting, which had a positive balance and orders blocked before the news...

They explained it by increased volatility and widened spread

the eu candlesticks at 240 p. itself are there, then removed

With them everything is clear, I had it from the beginning, it went away after a month . I have a few brokers who have floating leverage, as opposed to fixed ones. I think that even if I zalozhenno and leverage is 1:500, for example they change it even for a second 1:30 and that the collateral is melting with the leverage, it's not surprising having +300% on the account, to be without a spear))

Forex broker Gorny...... has announced changes to the trading conditions for fix.mt4 and pro.mt4 trading accounts, which are scheduled to be implemented by December 21, 2015.

As part of these changes fix.mt4 will become standard.mt4 and pro.mt4 will become ecn.mt4 account.
The server name for both account types will also change. It's worth noting that traders will still be able to connect to the old server names, but after that the system will redirect them to the new ones.
There will also be changes to the margin requirements for both account types. As part of these changes, it is planned to make fixed leverage floating. Also, all financial instruments will receive the suffix "_I" and quotes for all pairs, except those containing JPY, will be five decimal places instead of four.

Lesorub:
Anyway, they did some digging, the money's back in the account... what a mess...
It's time to get down from the mountains, the weather's bad... and they don't expect no flying weather...

max325:
gbpaud
there in general only consider selling short, pips for now and wait for good levels (tops)

The USDJPU currency pair trend reversed last week and will probably trade higher this week. Levels for this week are as follows, fair price 110.45; resistance 113.08; 114.41; 117.04:, support 19.12; 106.49; 105.16:. Prediction and consequence pictures attached.
Files:

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
there in general consider selling only short, pips and wait for good levels (tops)
+

So, getting ready to get terribly rich on the pound...

time: 14.40 Moscow time, price: 4500, TR 4230...

Reason: