FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 114

new-rena:
I'm not trading these. I'm looking at the eurik.
I'm selling the eureka...
Dmitry Chepik:
I am slowly selling the eurik...

Pound sold from 1.44 with a short stop

i think its a good and important moment now : either a small stop - or a fat stop

That's it, the branch is broken again. Error 404)
[Deleted]
Artem Sidorov:

Pound sold from 1.44 with a short stop

I think a good and important point now : either a small stop - or a fat stop

=)))
Roman Busarov:
=)))
irony:?
Roman Busarov:
=)))
here comes the stoploss((.
Roman Busarov:
=)))
Well, here's )))) And the picture ))
Artem Sidorov:

Pound sold from 1.44 with a short stop

I think a good and important point now : either a small stop - or a fat stop

1.4560+/- upside target for the pound, from 1.4360+/- you can try to buy. imho of course...
new-rena:
That's it, the branch is broken again. Error 404)
no one's ever fixed it...
Roman Busarov:
=)))
Hi! How's it going?