FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 112

Lesorub:

buy sticks - no way...

these buy sticks came out on the news, like an echo of the sticks on sh4

Lesorub:

blue and red are the levels where the price will be 100%...

the only question is, what is the timeframe: will it be a week from now? or a month? or will it ever happen in principle?
Lesorub:

it's for Rena...

My work on M15 above...

And I was taking a screenshot for the branch.

I work on any where you can see the price running)

The nearest target on the Euro is 1.0888, I said on Friday. If you look at H4 it's a flop, that's what I skimmed.

Karputov Vladimir:

Copy that.

And here's what was in store for this week:



Euro for next week, corrections - 1.0724 - 1.0794 ; 1.0948 - 1.0906;

I have highlighted it in green ! ))))) (stop 30-35 pips), discs are postponed for now..... The next correction levels are 1.1004 - 1.0955 and 1.0835 - 1.0878.

Lesorub:

M5 would be like this:

D1 outlook:

blue and red are the levels where price will be 100%...

the eu is still at 1.0270

Tantrik:

Euro for next week, corrections are 1.0724 - 1.0794 ; 1.0948 - 1.0906;

I have highlighted it in green ! ))))) (stop 30-35 pips), discs are postponed for now..... The next correction levels are 1.1004 - 1.0955 and 1.0835 - 1.0878.

Accepted.

Forecast for the new week:


Dmitry Chepik:

Forecast for the new week:


Accepted.
Lesorub:

Why the fuck are you arguing?

What did you get and where is the echo?

USD ZAR concrete buy, minimum will jump to 17.07115, no ceiling)