Pair trading. How to close orders with maximum profit?

Who has any ideas on what principle, or rules, to close orders in profit. For simplicity let it be EURUSD/USDCHF.

edutak:
Who has any ideas on what principle, or rules, to close orders in profit. For simplicity, let it be EURUSD/USDCHF.
Why do you need orders in paired trading?Close positions at a positive total profit and there is no problem.

edutak:
Who has any idea on what principle or rules to close orders in profit. For simplicity, let it be EURUSD/USDCHF.

I advise you not to even open them. On what basis are these 2 pairs chosen? Do you understand what their delta is?

1. wait for maximum profit.

2. close.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Why do you need orders in pairs trading?Close positions at positive total profits and there's no problem.
Yes, but how do you know when the profit is maximal?

Ром:

I advise you not to even open them. On what basis are these 2 pairs chosen? Do you understand what their delta represents?

They were chosen as an example. They have a correlation coefficient of -0.95

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

1. wait for maximum profit.

2. close.

How do you know if that profit is maximum? Maybe in a minute the profit will be twice as much.

edutak:
How do we know that this profit is maximal? Maybe in a minute the profit will be twice as much.

Meaning? In a minute, the coefficient won't be (c)"Have been chosen as an example. They have a correlation coefficient of -0.95". , а 1.9 ?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Meaning? In a minute, the coefficient won't be (c)"Have been chosen as an example. They have a correlation coefficient of -0.95". , а 1.9 ?

I don't understand the question.

edutak:
I don't understand the question.
Well, if you open with a negative correlation value, then close with the same value, only positive.

For example, at these points were open Buy or Sell orders - how do I know when to close the orders? Maybe by indicator or something else?
Reason: