Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 22

Sabit Dosaev:
There are two runs, one is a daily run with 150 trades. And on the second run on H1 there are 3929 trades 800% .
When testing for 17 years the chart (picture in the report) is scaled and everything looks more beautiful the more trades there are. Try to test separately 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and is there overall stability there ?

Vladimir Zubov:
When testing for 17 years the graph (picture in the report) is scaled and everything looks the more trades the prettier. Try to test separately 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and is there overall stability ?
Go to my Blog it is full of information and reports . Some years the EA runs with millions of results. I made a profit of 800% on H1 for 17 years and 15% profit on daily D1 runs with 1.8% drawdown. There are runs from 1999 to 2016, I could post a screenshot here, but I'm afraid the moderators will throw pills at me.

Server Muradasilov:

How much longer are you going to be fooling around )))) (If you don't mind, don't try to put a pig in a poke, or should I give you some money for a cent account? - As I have told you, the EA is not worth the effort, don't you get it?

X
by DNSUnlocker.

I have no idea what to do with these brokers. 80% of them give you a sum of money which may turn into millions in 17 years. But no, you have to go with the tester - the tester does not withdraw the dough

When did I ever give you such a headache? They are a lure for greedy people who do not understand what the algorithm of the EA is and do not understand what the different phases of the market are.

Sabit Dosaev:
And when did I ever give you a headache? Monitoring is a lure for greedy people who don't understand what the EA algorithm is and don't understand what the different phases of the market are.
I understand why you don't even want to open a cent account.) I understand why you don't even want to open a cent account :)), but testeraccounts are just a lure for the stupid suckers :)). They don't even need to know the algorithm if they buy it, moreover they have made 800% demo money over 17 years.

Server Muradasilov:
I understand why you don't even want to open a cent account :) I know why you do not even want to open a cent account :)) Yes, and the tester grenades are luring the silly suckers :)). They don't even need to know the algorithm if they buy it, especially after 17 years of 800% demo money, and what do they need market phases if the super Expert Advisor makes money) - those who program it hardly buy it, right?
The 10-20 year runs provide 100 times more information than the 6-month monitoring. And who told you that I do not want to monitor the Expert Advisor? ? This is why I'm asking about bourgeois EAs in order to understand which settings SET file I should use. <REMOVED>.

Sabit Dosaev:
Monitoring for 10-20 years gives 10 times more information than monitoring for 6 months.And who told you that I don't want to monitor an EA. ? I'm asking about the foreign EAs in order to understand which SET file to use.
Why are you talking about the Germans?) - If you register as a seller, put the EA in the Market, connect the account to monitor - and voila, sales, followers flooded, money flowing from all sides, interesting offers from abroad ............ I will add - and stiff competition to show their machines, all for the good, but there is only one thing left to do

Server Muradasilov:
What is all this about the bourgeoisie?) - If you register as a seller, put an EA in the Market, set up a monitoring account - and voila, sales, subscribers flooded, money flowing in from all sides, interesting offers from abroad ............ I would add - and fierce competition to show their machines, all for the good, but there is only one thing left to do.
So I want to know exactly how things stand with this market. Are demo versions accepted there or not? Do they pay for demo versions? They require compilation and so on.

Sabit Dosaev:
So I want to know exactly how it is with this market. Are demo versions accepted or not? And do they pay for demo versions?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/385
Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Публикуйте свои интересные разработки в сервисе Маркет, и ваши программы станут доступными сразу всем трейдерам на MetaTrader 5 по всему миру. Маркет - это отличная возможность заработка с моментальным зачислением на счет и удобной статистикой для анализа покупок и скачиваний демо-версий Продуктов. Все MQL5-программы на Маркете при продаже автоматически шифруются под покупателя, допускают до трех активаций и не требуют дополнительной защиты с вашей стороны.

Sabit Dosaev:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/586
Как протестировать торгового робота перед покупкой
Как протестировать торгового робота перед покупкой
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Покупка торгового робота в MQL5 Маркете имеет одно большое преимущество перед всеми другими подобными предложениями - вы можете устроить комплексную проверку предлагаемой автоматической системы прямо в терминале MetaTrader 5. Каждый советник перед покупкой можно и нужно тщательно прогнать во всех неблагоприятных режимах во встроенном тестере торговых стратегий, чтобы получить о нем максимально полное представление.

Sabit Dosaev:
So I want to know exactly how it is with this market. Are demo versions accepted or not? And do they pay for demo versions?
Hi. I've been a seller for more than a year now. I don't have monitors for some of my personal problems (I'm always tinkering, I know better.) What I want to say is ask for a limited version for a week or two, I have never refused my customers, and then no problems either, not for you or for us.
Reason: