Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 6

v356obN:
The functionality of the product should not be about losing a deposit but about its profitability

Where in the description of the product's functionality can you read this point? If such a clause exists, you are entitled to demand its fulfilment, unequivocally

and the product should correspond to the advertised work provided by the author of the product

If I understand correctly, the author has shown you a profitable chart in the Strategy Tester and it shows profits in your Strategy Tester, too? In other words, the advertised matches?

You are obviously wrong - the author of the product is responsible for its profitable operation.

You are clearly wrong - the author is not responsible for the profitable performance of his Expert Advisor. If such a clause were in the author's obligations, not a single Expert Advisor would be sold in the Market. There would be a very small number of profitable trading services of authors using their own or other EAs. By the way, pay attention to the meaning of the title - CONSULTANT

if the author puts misleading information this is fraud
It's for sure. A profitable picture from the tester is reliable information. It's not fraud - absolutely any Expert Advisor can be set up and make a profitable run in the Strategy Tester. If the author hid the fact that the Strategy Tester does not guarantee the growth of your real deposit, it is "dishonest advertising", stopudoff.

Alexander Puzanov:

Where in the description of the product's functionality can you read this point? If there is such a clause, you have the right to demand its fulfilment, unequivocally

If I understand correctly, the author has shown you a profitable chart in the tester and it also shows profit in your tester? I.e. the advertised corresponds?

Looking at the comments, I get the impression that half of the respondents themselves sell such duds in Market and are now defending the negligent seller.

It reminds of a case on ebay when a buyer who bought diamonds got a picture of them in the mail - that's all right because the auction posted a picture of diamonds and not the jewellery pieces themselves.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Looking at the comments, I get the impression that half of the respondents are selling this kind of dud in the Market and are now defending the negligent seller.

Oh dear, I just benefit from drowning both the radicals and the negligent from the Market. But it is obvious to almost everyone responding in this thread - the seller of the world's best racecars does not guarantee every buyer a grand prize. And the buyer demands - if it's the world's best, where's my grand prix? Bench tests of engine/suspension/ITD show that it really is the best, but grand prix doesn't work - so it's cheating?

These dummies, exist on the market because:

1: They do not violate any rules or the law,

2: They are possible and for the qualities of a tester.

Running after "cheaters", no one will. It will be more profitable and correct if the tester works on real ticks, ticks which will contain bid and ask prices.

Also a full working tick chart is needed. Plus, a real trial period before buying, not a tester.... Then the tester graals will disappear.

This will help everyone, including the "scammers" .... "Scammer" won't sell much, a couple of times sold and that's it, much more profitable, sell quality.

Alexander Puzanov:
Oh dear, it is just profitable for me to drown both the radiant and the negligent from the market. But it is obvious to almost all respondents in this thread - the seller of the world's best racecars does not guarantee every customer a grand prix. And the buyer demands - if it's the world's best, where's my grand prix? Bench tests of the engine/suspension/ITD show that it really is the best, but grand prix doesn't work - so it's a fraud?

Of course, if it falls apart on the first run, and the photo shows it going round corners and beating the competition by a landslide.

and a test drive on a simulator showed that it does.

and the fact is, he hasn't done a single metre.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I look at the comments and get the impression that half of the respondents are selling such trinkets in the Market and are now defending the careless seller.

It reminds of a case on ebay when a buyer who bought diamonds got a picture of the jewellery in the mail - which is OK, because the auction posted a picture of diamonds and not the jewellery itself.

It turns out that we are all in the market buying a picture and no one is responsible for it how can we be?

Ghenadie Tumco:

These dummies, exist on the market because:

1: They do not violate any rules or the law,

2: They are possible and for the qualities of a tester.

Running after "cheaters", no one will. It will be more profitable and correct if the tester works on real ticks, ticks which will contain bid and ask prices.

Also a full working tick chart is needed. Plus, a real trial period before buying, not a tester.... Then the tester graals will disappear.

This will help everyone, including the "scammers" .... "Scammer" won't sell much, a couple of times sold and that's it, much more profitable, sell quality.

I totally agree with you, but what should someone buy a dummy now?

v356obN:
I totally agree, but what should someone do who has bought a dummy now?

I wrote here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/68614/page5#comment_2107619- analyse the EA's performance in the strategy tester and on real quotes.

Alexander Puzanov:
I want to be sure that the traders who do not know what to do with them. But it is clear to almost all respondents in this thread - the seller of the world's best racecars does not guarantee every buyer a grand prix. And the buyer demands - if it's the world's best, where's my grand prix? Bench tests of engine/suspension/ITD show that it really is the best, but grand prix doesn't work - so it's cheating?
Now I see what your nickname means ;)

Market does not control anything and does not support the buyer, although the buyer gives him the money, and market supports the author.

Once again on points:
Profit is not guaranteed.
The author replied to you, but you didn't.
There are no refunds in Market - https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules I mean, I write them about the test they provided, but they answer me with this letter.I sent them the correspondence with the author and they have not even read it and say that I have not responded to the author, how can it be all the correspondence I have given them. I have bought EAs in Market, everything was fine, they all worked and worked, but there were some problems, but bearable, no complaints.
Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
Правила покупки торговых роботов, индикаторов, книг и журналов в MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
Общие положения и правила пользования сервисом Market

-Aleks-:

I wrote here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/68614/page5#comment_2107619- analyse the performance of the EA in the strategy tester and on real quotes.

Now I see what your nickname means ;)
I have not got this week's quotes yet in the Strategy Tester. I traded on December 9,10,11, the quotes will come on Monday and I will test them in the real account.
Reason: