Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 5

v356obN:
I think the author is responsible for the test results but he is not answering. Do you think he is not a crook? If he is misleading, who is to believe? I have tested good results myself and that is why I bought it and now I am stuck.

Have you done your own testing of this strategy in the tester? Suppose you did and got different results. Then there is a basis for a complaint. If you got results in the tester similar to those shown by the author, then everything is OK. No one said that in the future would have the same results. The tester shows the past results, not future results.

So you can lay claim to Klitschko. He was winning fights in recent years, and then, when I made a bet on him, he lost. Your claims now look absolutely identical.

Don't buy Expert Advisors in the market if you don't know the principles of their work. Moreover, you should not evaluate the strategy incorporated into the Expert Advisor based on the test results.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
It's even more of a blame game. The test result is a kind of document that shows what would happen if the Expert Advisor traded at the given settings in the real time. If the real trading of the EA does not coincide with the testing at the same time interval, then the seller is at least obliged to remove the test charts and honestly warn the buyers that the testing of his EA is impossible because the tester distorts the actual result.
A tester result is only a tester result and nothing more.
The fact that some buyers broaden the interpretation of the tester results is their fault alone.

And the fact that the tester's trades in the same period do not coincide with the results on the real, it is the tester's problem.

And to warn the buyers about it, must do the creator of the tester, what he does, in the rules, articles, etc..

Ihor Herasko:

Have you done your own testing of this strategy in the tester? Suppose you did and got different results. Then there is a basis for a complaint. If you got results in the tester similar to those shown by the author, then everything is OK. No one said that in the future would have the same results. The tester shows the past results, not future results.

So you can lay claim to Klitschko. He was winning fights in recent years, and then, when I made a bet on him, he lost. Your claims now look absolutely identical.

Don't buy Expert Advisors in the market if you don't know the principles of their work. Moreover, you should not evaluate the strategy incorporated into the Expert Advisor based on the results of testing.

It turns out that you can't buy any Expert Advisor in the Market, because testing results are presented there, according to what results can you buy them then. The Market provides misleading information without warning us of the risks, thereby violating our rights.

v356obN:
It turns out that you can not buy any Expert Advisor in the Market, because test results are provided there, based on which you can buy. The Market provides misleading information without warning us of the risks, thereby violating our rights

If you have not taken the time to read the Market Rules in pursuit of the long ruble, it is your problem. The Rules contain a warning about the risks and responsibilities of the parties.

Karputov Vladimir:

If you haven't taken the time to read the Market Rules in your quest for the big bucks, that's your problem, because the Rules do warn of the risks and responsibilities of the parties.

I meant the risk of buying an EA, not the risk of losing the deposit. I'm not talking about that at all, I've read the Market Rules. I read the terms of Marketplace Rules and I don't mean the risk of losing a deposit. I meant the risk of buying an Expert Advisor, not the risk of losing a deposit. If the Product fails to perform as advertised, the Buyer has the right to require the Seller to adjust the Product accordinglyNo one of these rules is being followedThe author is not writing or responding to my messages

v356obN:
If the Product does not comply with the declared functionality, the Buyer has the right to require the Seller to make appropriate changes to the Product.
Please specify - what functionality is your product inconsistent with?

v356obN:
It turns out that more than one advisor in the marketplace cannot be bought
The way most buyers do, you cannot. If you buy an EA, you need to think much longer and more seriously than if you buy a car. You have to find out everything minutely beforehand from the author of the advisor. And it is imperative to understand that you are likely to incur a 100% loss by letting the advisor drift freely. You need to know how to manage the Expert Advisor, just like you do with a car.

The functionality of the product should not be about losing a deposit but about its profitability and the product should comply with the advertised work of the author of the product, who is responsible for its profitable work. If the author puts untrue information it is cheating, I've been working with him for a day.

v356obN:
I have worked with him for a day and I would take it as a yes if he earned at least a cent.
If you are so sure of your accusations, sue him and see if you win.....
Otherwise, be careful what you say or if you get sued for defamation you will definitely win.

v356obN, the claim needs to be substantiated. You claim that your EA works, it has no errors in its logbook. The EA is losing on a real account and if you test over the same period of time it is profitable. If this is the case, look at the work of the EA through the visualizer and compare it with its work in the real account - look at the difference between closed deals.

If the same number of orders are opened on the selected TF, but the price is within the slippage, then try to change the brokerage company, but if orders are opened many times more or less, then there is a suspicion of an error in the EA, related to the processing of trade orders.

Reason: