That's it guys . give up your systems, the grail has been created. Get in line for the grail :o)) - page 10

Contender:

If you take a closer look at the value of "Mistimated charts errors", you will realise that you have no grail.

The nature of the chart also indicates this: there is no growth at the end of the testing period (just where there are no matching errors).

If there was no stopLoss, then you could say you are right. But there is a stopLoss here. The stopLoss is inserted with the opening of the order.

Note: where are there EAs with a stopLoss of 35pp or less?

SAASA_IVANOV:

If there was no stopLoss, you could say you are right. But there is a stopLoss. The stopLoss is inserted with the opening of the order.

Note: Where are there EAs with a stopLoss of 35pp or less?

Once again "you have matching errors", this is the type of error where you won't have stops triggered when in fact price has been in the stop area before going in the direction you want.

SAASA_IVANOV:

If there was no stopLoss, you could say you are right. But there is a stopLoss. The stopLoss is inserted with the opening of the order.

Note: Where are there EAs with a stopLoss of 35pp or less?

35 pips on five digit quotes?

SAASA_IVANOV:

Where are there EAs with a stopLoss of 35pp or less?

Yes, everywhere.

Would you like me to write you an EA with a stopLoss of 35 pips? That's expensive.

Fleder:
35 pips on five-digit quotes?
4 digits.

SAASA_IVANOV:

Test Grail. Stop Loss=35pp + Trailing Stop.

Trailingstop, excuse me...

Have you tried it on the cent?

I strongly recommend it!

Otherwise, God forbid, you`ll disappoint the newcomers in stock trading who will buy your Expert Advisor.

IvanIvanov:

I strongly recommend it!

You may disappoint the newcomers in stock trading, who may buy your Expert Advisor.

There are all the options to test the Expert Advisor on the Market. Let them buy it on the Market, and double-check it properly.

IvanIvanov:

I strongly recommend it!

You may disappoint the newcomers in stock trading, who may buy your Expert Advisor.

I have an iRobot-Matrix EA in my Market (without stoploss), it is profitable for several traders. This one has a stopLoss and you don't have to worry about it.

SAASA_IVANOV:
I have an Expert Advisor iRobot-Matrix in my Market (without Stop Loss), several traders trade profitably with it. This one has a stop loss.

What makes you sure it's profitable?

Witnesses in the studio, against your words!

I assure you there are many more buyers in the Market than profitable traders on what you've bought.

SAASA_IVANOV:
There are all possibilities to test your Expert Advisor on the Market. Let them buy on the market by double-checking the EA properly.

What do you mean, buy it first then test it?

In the demo market they will check it in the tester...

The tester and the real site are completely different things, take for example the fact that really trading Expert Advisors in the tester shows rubbish, I mean, they do not show anything good...

The correct sequence

Tester - check code

Demo - check trading algorithm

Price - testing on the real market, initial advertising

Sales

Broadcast dollar account for publicity

Lots of sales

Reason: