I'm about to give up fighting them already... - page 7

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Nah, just opened an account, what manipulation, 10 quid deposit for tests on the real... The system's only been on it for 2 days. The thing is, they basically have these accounts, apparently.
It happens on demo as well, as they don't bother to vary their algorithms. The only difference is that everything on the demo is in automatic mode, while on the real account they also watch, especially if they are dealing with large deposits and they are afraid of responsibility for "oversights" on the part of their management.

Boris:
This happens on the demo as well, because they do not bother to vary their algorithms. The only difference is that on the demo, everything is in auto-mode, while on the real, they also keep track of everything, especially if they are dealing with large deposits and are afraid of responsibility for "mistakes" made by their management.
Do you have any doubts about opening an account with a normal broker instead of a dumpster?

Vladimir Paukas:
Can't you open an account with a normal broker instead of a dumpster?
I'm with the same one as yours, the "normal one"!

Boris:
I'm at the same one as yours, the "normal one"!
So why are you complaining? There's no manipulation there.

Vladimir Paukas:
So why are you complaining? There is no manipulation there.
The information has been forwarded to the Technical Department in order to identify the reasons for this error.
This will take some time, please await a decision.

We will certainly let you know as soon as the situation has been rectified.

Vladimir Paukas:
So why are you complaining? There's no manipulation there.
It's a matter of opinion! Or is it all "God's dew" to you...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
The information has been forwarded to the Technical Department in order to identify the reasons for this error.
This will take some time, please await a decision.

We will certainly let you know as soon as the situation has been rectified.
And there will be the same cheerful and knowledgeable reply, not without an expression of respect to the customer, that everything has been in full compliance!

Boris:
It depends! Or it's all "God's dew" to you...
Don't blame your own trading impotence on a broker's machinations.

Vladimir Paukas:
Don't write off your own trading impotence to the machinations of a broker.
I am not complaining about potency in trading either! The only concern is their appropriation of not their own, no need to look for it, every day it shows! And very methodically!

Boris:
No complaints about potency or bargaining! The only concern is their appropriation of not their own, no need to look for it, every day it shows! And very methodically!
Strange, they don't take anyone else's. What's wrong with me?
Reason: