I'm about to give up fighting them already... - page 6

Oksana Berenko:
So, we have sorted out the Stop Loss so that it is not too close to the order price. So, maybe you want to place the order itself very close to the Ask or Bid price? That seems to be the case.
No, an order is always placed at a distance greater than the Stop Loss. If it is lower, an invalid sl\tp error occurs, which has already been discussed, but not off quotes.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
No, an order is always placed at a distance greater than the stop loss, if it is less then there is an invalid sl\tp error, which has already been discussed, but not off quotes.
Off quotes is not a runtime error of an EA. Its occurrence cannot be prevented by any software methods. This is a property of the broker's server.

Ihor Herasko:
Off quotes is not an error in the functioning of the EA. Its occurrence cannot be prevented by any software methods. This is a property of broker's server.
I've written to their support, I wonder what they will answer? Will they lie about something or will they say so? :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I've written to their support, I wonder what the answer will be? Will they lie or say they should? :)
Of course it's clear they're "interested"! As has been said more than once, they think all our deposits are theirs! So they use every trick and every lie to justify their actions for their final appropriation! Unfortunately, there is no mechanism to change this, because that is what their "business" is based on!

Boris:
Of course it is clear that they are "interested"! As has been said more than once, they already consider all our deposits to be theirs! That is why they justify their actions by all tricks and tricks for their final appropriation! Unfortunately, there is no mechanism to change this, because that is their "business"!
They are all now (almost) regulated BROKERS with licences, audits, segregated custody of funds etc, with access to interbank liquidity! It's even stranger that they don't have enough quotes for a small person like me, for example... And the servers are still lagging on the news. Well that's assuming it's not my fault but theirs... we'll see what support responds.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
They do not want to disappoint me, but I don't want to disappoint them.

Not yours, 100%.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Let's see what support will answer.

Rarely have I seen adequate technical support at any broker. Although, I do not deny that there are exceptions. I was pleasantly surprised when I met them.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I mean, they are all now (almost) regulated BROKERS with licences, audits, segregated custody of funds etc, with access to interbank liquidity! It's even stranger that they don't have enough quotes for a small person like me, for example... And the servers are still lagging on the news. Well that's assuming it's not my fault but theirs... we'll see what support responds.
Their plugin allows them to do all the manipulation! No amount of "regulation" will deter them from cheating as long as they have all the weapons in their hands against us! These regulations will work if the server will work accurately according to the received quotes, without the possibility of various deliberate simulations on their part, referring to the market, up to and including malicious permanent disconnection of communication, failure to execute our commands, contributing to our profits!

Boris:
Their plug-in allows them to do all the manipulation! No amount of "regulation" will deter their fraud as long as they have all the weapons in their hands against us! These regulations will work if the server will work strictly according to the received quotes without the possibility of various deliberate simulations on their part, referring to the market, up to and including malicious permanent disconnection of communication, failure to execute our commands, contributing to our profits!
You must have billions of profits if you write such things.

quadrillion. billions are no surprise to anyone

Boris:
Their plug-in allows them to do all the manipulation! No amount of "regulation" will deter their fraud as long as they have all the weapons in their hands against us! These regulations will work if the server will work accurately according to the quotes they receive without the possibility of various deliberate simulations on their part, referring to the market, up to and including malicious permanent disconnection of communication, failure to execute our commands, contributing to our profits!
Nah, just opened an account, what manipulation, 10 quid deposit for tests on the real... The system is 2 days only on it. The thing is, they have accounts like this in principle, apparently...
Reason: