I'm about to give up fighting them already...

Can anyone tell me what could be causing these errors? StopLevels level is 20 pips, all trades should pass.

Handicaps and off-quotes are annoying :)

which broker

Are you doingNormalizeDouble?

Oksana Berenko:
Are you doing NormalizeDouble?
Well, there are no such errors in the tester :)

Alexander Bereznyak:
which broker
forexfoy

Oh, by the way, I noticed that this happens when the spread widens... I.e. when you open an order close to the minimum stoplevel, you have to add the spread to it?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
And, by the way, I noticed that this happens when the spread widens... I.e. when you open an order close to the minimum stoplevel, you have to add the spread to it?
When the spread widens and the stoplevel can change significantly.
The tester doesn't have many of the errors that appear on the real.

Before opening an order, check the size of the stops against the current stop level, in the tester the stop level is fixed

Yeah, it's probably just a matter of levels, thank you.)

Controlling the stoplosses has not solved the problem. The same 2 errors occur, even on a very calm market. The other broker's demo is fine, no errors at all.

And I also noticed that the time in market review freezes sometimes for 5 seconds, I didn't see it on ndd accounts before... What a load of crap!

ValidStop = SymbolInfoInteger(Symbol(),SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL);

if(ValidStop<=StopLevels) price = MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_ASK)+StopLevels*_Point;
    else price = MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_ASK)+ValidStop*_Point;

look at the tool properties, maybe the stop leveller is zero, then try normalisation
Reason: