A Market of Expert Advisors for MetaTrader 5 - page 6

Thank you!  I upgrade IE8 , all is OK.

ATC2012 has Integration and several Widgets resources in the control panel (I don't remember this features in past events).

I think it will be nice to have the same feature in the Market, so Sellers could easily promote their products in their sites. 

Hi there,

If I am planning to sell my EA on the MQL5 market, can the EA include custom indicators?  

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • Андрей
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.

waterhorse:

Hi there,

If I am planning to sell my EA on the MQL5 market, can the EA include custom indicators?  

At the moment it is impossible. But we are going to change this situation.

I'm not a seller and don't plan to, sorry if this is wrong place to ask.

My question is, is it OK to post a code to code base something that similar to the one in Market.

onewithzachy:

My question is, is it OK to post a code to code base something that similar to the one in Market.

Why not. May be I didn't understand question?

Is there any checking that someone doesn't take code from Codebase and try to sell it in the Market ?

angevoyageur:
Is there any checking that someone doesn't take code from Codebase and try to sell it in the Market ?
Or an example EA from MT5 and put it in the Market.

Why no code sent to my mobile phone during registering seller...? I have try sooo many times...!

kahloon:
Why no code sent to my mobile phone during registering seller...? I have try sooo many times...!

There were some technical issues with sms delivery.

Please try again, and sorry for inconvinience.

Reason: