FORTS: To help beginners - page 12

fxsaber:
If anyone has an MT5 account on FORTS, let me know. Need investment access to pump out price history.
I have an account at Otkritie, but I don't understand about the investment access.
mktr8591:
There is an account, at Otkritie, but I don't understand about the investment access.

All account information is available. Only the right to trade is missing.

fxsaber:

All account information is available. Only the right to trade is missing.

Let me have the adviser (source code) in your personal message, I'll download what you need...

prostotrader:

Give me an EA (source code) and I'll download what I need...

I can only decide what I need when I see something. I will open an account sometime.

fxsaber:

I can only decide what I need when I see something. I'll open an account sometime.

At BKS you open a real account from the terminal, not a demo account!!!, and you will have real quotes

Is it correct that INFO-types contain zero bid/ask and a non-zero last?


fxsaber:

Is it correct that INFO-tickets contain zero bid/ask and a non-zero last?


It happens on FORTS that the far side of the market is empty.

When a quote appears (if it is bought/sold) you get an empty cup again, i.e. ask and bid are zero, but the flipper is non-zero.

Added

If you look on the real, do not place pending orders, they may execute.

All bets, even empty ones, are monitored by arbitrageurs.

prostotrader:

On the FORTS, it happens that the far side bets are empty.

When a quote appears (if it is bought/sold) the cup is empty again, i.e. ask and bid are zero, but the flipper is not zero.

This is RTS Splice.

fxsaber:

It's RTS Splice.

So?

prostotrader:

So?

Empty glass at 18:51:09 today?