Is it possible to run up a deposit of $10 ? - page 6

Alexey Busygin:
Since when was the first version banned?
That was the second straw. A lot of water running out

But seriously - thought it over carefully, weighed it all up and realised that really no one needs it. At least in this forum

mmmoguschiy-new:
That was the second drop. It was a lot of water.

But seriously - thought it over carefully, weighed it all up and realised that really no one needs it. At least not on this forum.
No, how not necessary! You've shown classic examples and lifted the spirits. And most importantly, you've thought it through carefully and realised that you won't make a million with that approach.

Alexey Busygin:
No, you don't have to! You showed classic examples and lifted your spirits. And most importantly, you thought it over carefully afterwards and realised that you can't make a million with that approach.
It was fun, to tell you the truth! ))) As for what I understood or did not understand - it's a matter of opinion... I won't say anything, much less show you Guys, help yourselves

Von Rena probably realized there's nothing to catch. Gone!!! I'm getting bored again...!!!

mmmoguschiy-new:
It was fun, all right! ))) As for what I understood or didn't understand, that's a matter of opinion... I won't say anything, much less show it to you.

Von Rena has also understood that there's nothing to catch here. Gone!!! I'm bored again...!

Why are you suddenly so secretive? (In confidence, if you don't mind my saying so)

And you're not even selling signals!

Alexey Busygin:

Why are you suddenly so secretive? (In confidence, if you don't mind my saying so)

And you don't even sell signals!

You're not. I didn't even offer signals, if that's what you mean. Why was I open to the world before? Because I didn't have a bike.

mmmoguschiy-new:
It's all right to be on a first-name basis. I didn't offer any signals! Why was I open to the world before? Because I didn't have a bike.
And now you do? That's it, we're losing manpower!

Alexey Busygin:
Do we have any now? That's it, we're losing staff!
I'll be out of sight and out of mind soon.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

That's very interesting advice. Where are you from? From Antarctica?

I live in the middle of nowhere. Here it's reasonable to deposit even less than $1,000. I've got $1500 on deposit right now. But it is monitored on small deposits, where TC is already stable. If my trade has not stabilized yet, what is the point of monitoring it?

mmmoguschiy-new:
I'll be out of sight and sound soon.
Is it a space boat? If not, I doubt it, but you'll still want to be sarcastic!

Alexey Busygin:
Is it a space boat? If not, I doubt it, but I'll still want to be sarcastic!
I'd be scared - what if they come after me from the tax office or some other "internal organs"?
Reason: