Is it possible to run up a deposit of $10 ?

For the sake of experiment I decided to try and start trading with $10. So far I'm hanging in there. Disciplined.

Anatoliy Koscheev:
For the sake of experiment I decided to try and start trading with $10. So far I'm holding out. Disciplined.
Is it a cent account? You may do it on cent. Last month I ran an experiment on cent robot even with a smaller amount. Then I transferred it to another account, and I only kept the quote. What's your aim?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Is it a cent account? You can do it on a cent account. Last month I even experimented with a smaller amount on a cent robot. Then I transferred it to another account, and I only kept the quote. What was the aim?
It's a dollar-deposit. The goal is to accustom myself to keep the drawdown. So far I'm down to 75. Yesterday it was 100.

A couple of months ago with the help of Volli.

Files:

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Is it a cent account? You can do it on a cent account. Last month I even experimented with a smaller amount on a cent robot. Then I transferred it to another account, and I only kept the quote. What was the aim?
Or rather, to teach yourself to limit it.

Vasyl Nosal:

what's on the graph horizontally?

Vasyl Nosal:

If that's the number of trades, cool

Anatoliy Koscheev:
Or rather, to teach myself to limit it.

To make it a habit to limit the drawdown, you have to take $10, not $1000

I'm sure the purpose of this thread is simply to brag.

And when the deposit is of any significance, everyone learns to limit drawdowns very quickly.

George Merts:

To make it a habit to limit the drawdown, you have to take $10, not $1000

I am sure that the purpose of this thread is just to show off.

And when the deposit is of any significance, everyone learns to limit drawdowns very sharply.

It seems to me that on larger depots it is more difficult to force oneself to close in minus

Anatoliy Koscheev:
If that's the number of trades, cool.
Yes.

Anatoliy Koscheev:
I think it's harder to get yourself to close in minus on larger depots
It's difficult at all. If it wasn't for that trouble I'd be a rich man by now.
Reason: