I ask, you answer only in substance - page 5

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
What did I write wrong? :) How can I confuse leverage with trade size, am I completely wrong?
I reread your message again and it's really right. I got it wrong first. :)

Ruslan Ibragimov:
Well here you are already experienced and are already divided in opinion, and what do you want from the dummies?))). Therefore I am interested in that not to learn from their own money)))).

You will still need to learn with your own money if you trade with your own money.

To form an opinion, just consider that the lot (volume), not the leverage, can affect the pip value.

The pip value at lower and higher leverage is the same. Profit/loss is the same regardless of differences in leverage (if other parameters are the same: lot, financial instrument, open/close price). If the trading deposit is the same, with a smaller leverage than with a larger one, one can get to know Uncle Kolya and stop out faster.

The differences of opinion may arise from personal attitudes to money management and personal TS (trading systems).

P./S.: And in general, of course, strange name for a forum thread: "I ask you, you answer only the essence". So, if anything, you are on a forum where answers are voluntary and where no one is obliged to you, or anyone else, to answer.

And calling Mihoya Michael and "poking" him is also somehow strange. Although ... if you know each other for a long time and are friends, then I understand. But something tells me that's not the case.

P./S.: Deleted link, courtesy of the automatic "engine" on the forum of those that then you can see only after publication of the post. It didn't fit in here to some extent.

Dina Paches:

With the same amount of trading deposit, Uncle Kolya and stop out are quicker to get to know with less leverage than with more.

justify

Dmitry Fedoseev:
There is no way. What matters is how you use it. The higher the leverage, the more volume you can open with.
Leverage can be seen as free credit if there is no rollover to the next trading day.

Dina Paches:

You will still need to learn with your own money if you trade with your own money.

To form an opinion, just consider that the lot (volume), not the leverage, can affect the pip value.

The pip value at lower and higher leverage is the same. Profit/loss is the same regardless of differences in leverage (if other parameters are the same: lot, financial instrument, open/close price). If the trading deposit is the same, with a smaller leverage than with a larger one, one can get to know Uncle Kolya and stop out faster.

The differences of opinion may arise from personal attitudes to money management and personal TS (trading systems).

P./S.: And in general, of course, strange name for a forum thread: "I ask you, you answer only the essence". So, if anything, you are on a forum where answers are voluntary and where no one is obliged to you, or anyone else, to answer.

And calling Mihoya Michael and "poking" him is also somehow strange. Although ... if you know each other for a long time and are friends, then I understand. But something tells me that this is not so.

P./S.: I've deleted the link which was kindly provided by the automatic "engine" on the forum from what you can then only see after the post has been published. It somewhat didn't fit here.

Wow, what a lady - "I'm amazed, slowly switching to a lowered tone")))

that is the credit, without any consideration

Alexander Bereznyak:

justify

what is there to justify? the collateral requirements are different. the lower the leverage the higher the collateral, the quicker the stop out.
but if the mm is respected, then none of this matters.

Bicus:
what's there to justify?
He's just messing around.

Alexander Bereznyak:
that is the credit, without any consideration
Finally! And how is this credit paid for, and how does this payment depend on the leverage?

Alexander Bereznyak:

justify

Funnyman's night out tonight, though.

But just in case:)

The cost of a point with less and more leverage is the same. Right? Right.

And profit/loss is the same despite differences in leverage size (when other parameters are equal: lot, financial instrument, opening/closing price, "initial" value of the trading deposit ). Right? Right.

With less leverage the margin is higher, all other things being equal, I emphasise. Right? Right.

Accordingly, where, other things being equal, is the probability that Uncle Kolya may come early and possibly with a subsequent stop out ? On a trading deposit with less leverage or more leverage?

Reason: