Looking for active Freelance Service Providers with high reputation - any list?

Hi,

Would someone please tell me if there is available, for this MQL5 com website, any list of freelance service providers, preferably filtered on Rating score and/or quantity of done projects? Whatever I check in Freelance section, the name of developers are not given so I cannot contact them to ask whether they could check my opened project request. I'm assuming they may have overlooked it or are regularly checking just page1 of new project requests. I also cannot all the time post new project description just to be at the top of freelance list.

I'm aware that in Market section are developers' names given but whoever I check has insufficient reputation.

Some list, filtered on what I said, would be great to have.

Alternatively, if anyone would suggest profile link of particular developer, who would respond as soon as possible, then I would appreciate that too. I would need decades of experiences in developer because I'm looking for solution at the most unrealistic and complex possible level.

Thank you in advance.

As far as I know - there is no any list.

I am posting is all the time during the many years (it is about Market products but it is same for the Signals and for Freelance):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 09:18

• If you bought the product from your friend or from your relative or from very active users on this forum so you can fix anything related with those sellers who are responsible about what they are doing (because you both know each other during the long time).
  • But if you bought something from "anyone" just because of have a lot of money so - sorry: it is your risk, and this risk can not be turned to anyone else.

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance and Market as well).

@Sergey Golubev you can send me some links from reputable, high score, high ratings, freelancers if you would like to. I don't have any access and I'm not getting any bids at all on my posted project.
Reason: