PURY METHOD

Dear traders, who knows the scalping strategy Puria, please give your feedback, they say it is a good strategy with a daily profit of 30-50 pips.

Tigran:
Dear traders, who knows the scalping strategy Puria? Please describe it, they say it is a good strategy with a daily profit of 30-50 pips.
So no one knows it! Maybe you should ask the one who says it is a good strategy.

Tigran:
Please let me know if you are familiar with Puria scalping strategy, they say it is a good strategy with 30-50 pips profit per day.
You probably got it at a brokerage house) and they told you it was good?

on three MAs, it's perfect for scalping...

Gennadiy Voltornist:
on three MAs, it's perfect for scalping...
three what? Please explain.

Tigran:
Three what? Please explain.
i don't recommend trading it in a real account

Tigran:
Three what? Please explain.
Three movingaverages with different periods and MACD in this system. I am not into scalping but I think that MAs are not the best option for scalping because of their lag.

Maxim Romanov:
I would not advise to use it in a real account.
Maxim why? Have you tried it?

Gennadiy Voltornist:
Three movingaverages with different periods and MACD in this system. I'm not into scalping myself, but I think that MAs are not the best option for scalping because of their lag
And you may write what kind of mouvings?

Tigran:
Maxim, why? Have you tried it?
Because it's primitive and draining. I know how it works. In general, you should stay away from systems based on averages, they are 100% loss-making unless they have a supercomplex and extraordinary algorithm. Your drawbacks are also quite obvious. There's a simple rule: if someone tells you that it's easy to make money in the market, don't ever listen to him. If someone says that it's easy to make 30-50 profitable points a day, he has 99% complete ignorance of the market and is lying.

Maxim Romanov:
Because it's primitive and draining. I know how it works. In general, stay away from systems based on averages, they are 100% unprofitable, unless they have a supercomplex and extraordinary algorithm. Your drawbacks are also quite obvious. There's a simple rule: if someone tells you that it's easy to make money in the market, don't ever listen to him. If somebody says that it's easy to make 30-50 points a day, they do not understand anything about the market and lie.
Don't scare them. 30-50 a day is not that much. Of course, a lot depends on the man, and even more, on his deposit. With a hundred thousand deposits, making 30-50 pips a day is no problem at all.
Reason: