MetaEditor - page 6

Vasyl Nosal:

Doesn't even help, not even the instructions to open with the right editor.

Why by the way?

Комбинатор:

Why don't I email you the solution and you tell me if it's really universal :). You know I don't like to ramble.

You got it. Why don't we go to the service-desk?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
Nope, to open some account types you need a specific broker's installer. A simple scan of the servers will open an account, but the conditions may be different (for example, you can't choose 1:1000 leverage).
Now that's some bullshit. I have not downloaded terminals from brokerage companies for a long time, I use exclusively from MQ on the link below. I don't have any such problems. If real, registration has nothing to do with MT version and if you register a demo directly from MT, it's not the worst pain, register a demo in terminal DC and open in any IT without problems.

Alexey Viktorov:
That's the delusional thing. I have not downloaded terminals from MQ for many years and use exclusively from MQ on link below. I don't have any problem with it. If real, registration has nothing to do with MT version and if registering a demo directly from MT, it's not the worst pain, register demo in terminal DC and open in any IT without problems.

I don't need the LC at every DC where I need to check the EA.

The delusion is that demo account types are not loaded with the server address when you enter the name. It will be done by MQ someday.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

I don't need the LC at every DC where I need to check the EA.

The delusion is that demo account types are not loaded with the server address when you enter the name. MQ will do it someday.

Or never will.

On the other hand, the programmer not a trader only needs to check the creation for errors. And the leverage has nothing to do with it, right? If this creation is made for oneself and will be used on an account of a brokerage company or broker, the LQ should also be available in this company.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:
I got it. Let's go to the service-desk, shall we?

Let's do it another way.

The software is small, I'm able to write it by next Monday.

Then I'll just upload it to general access, on the same principle, as I've uploaded everything before, i.e. absolutely free.

The hell with paying for it, I'll do some PR instead :)

If the thing turns out to be in demand, the Methaquotes will figure it out quickly :)

Somehow lately it's better to do everything myself than to ask for something or prove sometimes obvious things here on the forum.

Alexey Viktorov:

On the other hand, a non-trader programmer only needs to check his creation for errors. And the leverage has nothing to do with it, right? If this creation is made for oneself and will be used on an account of a brokerage company or broker, then the LOC should be available in this company.

The leverage is only one of the parameters. There is also, for example, the currency of the deposit.

In general, do not decide for me where I need a Loyalty Card)

Комбинатор:

The software is small, I'm in a position to write it by next Monday.
If the thing turns out to be in demand, the Metakwots will figure it out quickly :)

If you don't mind the time, go ahead. But MQ will go their own way anyway )

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

The leverage is only one of the parameters. There is also, for example, the currency of the deposit.

Anyway, don't decide for me where I need the LC)

Forget it. I did not suggest anything, much less give any advice. Just reasoning.

Alexander Puzanov:
... Installed 2nd and 3rd terminals - needed for debugging at specific broker - and now files are copied to work folder of last installed one and opened by its editor. Manual binding of this type of files to the required editor does not help - flips back at the first attempt to open. What to do now?
Store everything in a folder specially created for this purpose and give a symlink to it in each terminal data directory. Instead of the native MQL4 folders.
Reason: