Servicedesk. Complaints, suggestions. - page 14

Fast528:

it should not be checked, it should be stated in the description! Why waste time testing a drawing goon?

Did you buy it from a local Sensei by any chance? Tlend Detector?

Yes, it draws 5-6 bars backwards, just a super-indicator)))

By the way, in the Signals in the News tab, does the translation to another language not work?

Original English, selected Ru, clicked everything, does not translate.

+

I need to fix my personal page on the site, the button ALL messages does not appear if I go through the "ava with username", through the profile is

Fast528:

it should not be checked, it should be stated in the description! Why waste your time testing a drawing goon?

Did you buy it from a local Sensei by any chance? Tlend Detector?

In any case, you should have checked what you buy and make sure it is what you need. And if the author didn't say so, you could have asked him first instead of buying.
Why waste time on a test...? I wrote above to check what draws and what doesn't, whether it lags or not...

Ramiz Mavludov:

In any case, you should have checked what you were buying and made sure it was what you wanted. And if the author didn't say so, you could have asked him first instead of buying.

you should learn to read carefully what you're writing,

Do you also sell crap?

The new buyers come in and they don't know that there's a scam, there's no sign saying that there's scammers around, when you buy a book in a bookstore, do you check that it's all printed and corresponds to the announced story?

How can I be sure the tester will not show the underdrawing, unless of course it draws on every candle and it is impossible to put it on a regular chart to see the deals and check with the tester!!! When a developer gives you his product, do you check it? What he puts on your site??? I have no cracks and when I bought it, it starts giving out errors and differs from the EA you put a total rubbish in the tester and sell it. What do you get? ???? There is no buyer protection only seller protection

nikolyafhfgjgfj:
How can you be sure the tester will not show the underdrawing, unless of course it is drawn on every candle and it is impossible to put it on a regular chart to see the trades and check the tester!!! When a developer gives you his product, do you check it? What he puts on your site??? I have no cracks and when I bought it, it starts giving out errors and differs from the EA you put a total rubbish in the tester and sell it. What do you get? ???? There is no buyer protection only seller protection

Please write more intelligibly - your stream of consciousness is impossible to read.

It is highly recommended that you read the reference links in the Market section:

Vladimir Karputov:

Please write more intelligibly - your stream of consciousness is impossible to read.

It is highly recommended that you read the Market section for background references:

Don't you think it would be a good idea to freeze the payment to the seller until the cause of the claim has been clarified? Who knows what the buyer could be wrong about? At the same time, I understand that this can be used by dishonest buyers. But it is possible to make free week rental period for indicators, for example. Or something else...

But in this case it turns out "his own fault". For example, in signals they limit lot size depending on equity and leverage, or if the signal is high frequency, using the martingale system and other restrictions. But there is no protection in the Market. I bought a piece of ... My fault, I should have smelled it first...

Alexey Viktorov:

Don't you think it would be a good idea to freeze the payment to the seller until the cause of the claim has been clarified? Who knows what the buyer could be wrong about? At the same time, I understand that this can be used by dishonest buyers. But it is possible to make free week rental period for indicators, for example. Or something else...

But in this case it turns out "his own fault". For example, in signals they limit lot size depending on equity and leverage, or if the signal is high frequency, using the martingale system and other restrictions. But there is no protection in the Market. I bought a piece of ... My fault, I should have smelled it first...

I agree with that.

So the most important thing is that the developers of the product disappear and do not respond

nikolyafhfgjgfj:
How can you make sure in the tester of the draw will not show

why won't it show?

nikolyafhfgjgfj:
So the most important thing is that the developers of the product disappear and do not respond

according to the contract the seller is not obliged to communicate with the buyer at all if he has provided all the necessary information for work

Reason: