How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 30

Victor Nikolaev:

I count a lot of things too. But that's no reason to discuss anyone.

If you have the facts, you rest. No facts, you take a walk.

Just trying to figure out when I can get banned and when I can't.

Usually after a ban there is only a reason, and usually the reason is sucked out of the moderator's common sense.

It is common sense, not the rules, which state that the ban is for doing work and placing orders, not for submitting a bid for a tender.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

So where does the screenshot show that there is decompilation? The file is not attached, the application doesn't say.

I, for one, am sure there was compilation work. Let's say.

100%, can you say with certainty?

No. At the very least, we don't have access to personal correspondence.

How can you judge with such certainty?

...Although after reading your page, some may judge all and sundry, and go on judging yourself there as much as you like.

Lazarus himself said that it was decompiled and he refused, what is there to argue about?

Lazarus himself said there was a decompile and it failed, what's there to argue about?

Yes. And then another application was created, without decompilation. It was taken up.

And now some users are judging and complaining that there was a decompiled job.

Although you can't say 100% for sure.

IMHO. Topic to close the guilty of inflating the problem out of nothing - to punish. )))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Lazarus himself said there was a decompile and it failed, what's there to argue about?
That's right, I wasn't trying to deny it. I refused to work with the decompile. The job was recreated, the external description was not changed.
What next? Can I give a 99% guarantee that I will work with the decompile, as Abolk does?
After such statements I can judge that the man has a clear problem with logic.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

Yes. And then another bid was created, without the decompile. It was taken up.

Although this cannot be 100% asserted.

IMHO. The topic is closed those responsible for making a problem out of nothing are punished. )))

My interest is whether, after installing an application in which the decompiler is or is not present and receiving a ban

explain to the moderator that no one was going to work with the decompile and get the ban lifted.

That's what I wanted to find out, not accuse someone of working with the decompiler.

The reason for that is the fact that the developer is not ready to do the work, only after the acceptance of the agreement one can say he has started the work, and there may be a confirmation of the task in which the decompiler may not be present at all.

All this is not available to simple moderators, but despite this they decide to ban everyone for participation in the tender.

ZS: And again, the algorithm by which decompile is determined they never provided. except common sense.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

Yes. And then another application was created, without decompiling. It's taken.

Although it cannot be 100% certain.

IMHO. Close the thread -- those responsible for making a problem out of nothing -- punish. )))

Your logic is to stubbornly deny the obvious - lazar said it was a decompiler.

Can you read? Go back through the thread and read it.

assuming the work was recreated -- then the text of the public application has not been changed and that application says "indicator in application".

to know exactly how it really is now -- it could be the administration that goes to the agreement thread and looks at the TOR.

and since the administration doesn't speak out, there's no point in guessing.

the purpose was to draw attention to the problem of bans in freelancing -- the task has been completed -- this work is no more than an example.

if you and others don't understand it -- there's nothing to talk about -- the subject is covered -- and everyone who sees, reads and draws conclusions -- has seen, read and drawn conclusions

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

your logic - with an incomprehensible stubbornness to deny the obvious - Lazar himself said there was a decompile job

Lazar Buga

That's right, I didn't try to deny it. I refused to work with the decompile.

What can I say....

Arkadii Zagorulko:
What can I say....
Andrey F. Zelinsky:

assuming that the work has been recreated -- the text of the public application has not been changed and this application says "indicator in appendix".

to know exactly how it really is now -- it could be the administration that goes to the agreement branch and looks at the ToR.

Since the administration will not say anything, there is no point in guessing.

and if you refer to his explanations, read them carefully too:
Lazar Buga:

But further, with which code I will work, with ex4 or we will choose another indicator for Expert Advisor, you can not know, unless I tell you about it.

By the way, there is still a link on the mq5 website to the code of that indicator which was posted by agreement:

https://c.mql5.com/21/10/8S***nd.mq4

Here is the link to the picture that was attached:

https://c.mql5.com/21/10/ed5w99k.PNG

Достоевский: Лучше отпустить десять виновных, чем казнить одного невиновного.

Are you 100% sure that the work was not done using a similar or the same but not hacked indicator? Or a different version?

Reason: