How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 28

Lazar Buga:
Was the decompiled application accepted by me or not? That is the question.

What are you talking about -- do you really think everyone around you doesn't understand anything?

Look at the application that was decompiledhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job/36119-- the text of the application has not changed -- it is an In Progress application, the cost is $40 and you are the contractor.

So the decompiled bid is accepted by you. What is really worth the TOR and how it fits with the public text of the application -- the administration can see it.

But the fact is obvious - the decompiled indicator was accepted.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
I saw that the work was in progress (both the contractor and the client are in the ban). i.e. there was an acceptance anyway.
No, there was no acceptance of decompiled work. Otherwise who would have unbanished me?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

It is up to the administration to prove or disprove this, and they can look up your TOR in the agreement thread.

So the administration has disproved it. The person who was wrongly banned, on a tip from a squirrel, was unbanned today. No decompiled work has been done. The discussion is now closed. Squirrel has distinguished himself as usual. Squirrel is banned for slander for six months.

Squirrel ban.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What are you talking about -- do you really think everyone around you doesn't understand anything?

Look at the application that was decompiled athttps://www.mql5.com/ru/job/36119-- the text of the application has not changed -- it is an In Progress application, at a cost of $40 and you are the contractor.

So the decompiled bid is accepted by you. What is really worth the TOR and how it fits with the public text of the application -- the administration can see it.

But the fact is obvious -- that the application, for which the decompiled indicator was posted, was accepted.

The decompiled application has been deleted. How many times do we have to repeat this?
Where does it say that we must strictly follow the TOR and cannot choose any other similar legal indicator for our purposes?
Or did we need to change the ToR specifically for you?

Lazar Buga:
No, there was no acceptance of working with the decompiler. Otherwise who would have unbanned me?

i.e. the decompiler job was refused and you offered the customer to choose another indicator and accepted the agreement.

but then the evil moderator banned you, allegedly for working with a decompiler.

and after proving your innocence, you were unbanned.

Did I get that right?

Lazar Buga:
The decompiled application has been deleted. ...
Only the decompiled indicator was removed from the public application - the application and the text of the application remained unchanged

Lazar Buga:
I haven't even started working on this order yet. I don't work with decompile in any form.
That's what I keep telling you. Not to you personally, but to Abolk and Ushakov. But I'm not asking you to believe me. I don't need to.
If I'm accused, I want it proven. Or it will be considered slander.

If the application is implemented then it is not possible to change the ToR in its original form.

The administration only needs to takethe eX4 of the indicator --- paste it into the MT and compare the pictures the indicator draws. The name ofthe eh4 can be changed.

If the pictures match then what to think. Make a decision.

The picture is posted here -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/65273/page22#comment_2069792

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

i.e. the decompiler was refused and you offered the customer the choice of another indicator and accepted the agreement.

Sanyok. He is about to tell you that this was the case.

You know, it is really funny when a client comes to us and asks to write an Expert Advisor for this indicator. The developer says that the indicator is decompiled and that he refuses to work with this indicator as a matter of principle. The customer changes TOR and changes the indicator according to TOR.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Sanyok. He's about to tell you that he did.

It's really funny to imagine that a client comes to us and asks to write an Expert Advisor using an indicator. The developer says that the indicator is decompiled. The client decides that this indicator cannot be used, changes TOR and changes the indicator according to TOR.

I think they have unbooted it and admins don't see what is there, I understand that admins don't see, but admins should be able to see it.

or they (admins) do not?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I.e. the decompiled work was refused and you offered the customer to choose another indicator and accepted the agreement.

But then an evil moderator banned you, allegedly for working with a decompiler.

and after proving your innocence you were unbanned.

Did I get it right?

Alexander, you got it right, except for the fact that the moderator wasn't an evil one, but rather a nice and sociable person, with whom we easily came to the conclusion that the ban was erroneous.
I'm perfectly fine with that, normal procedure.
Reason: