Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 16

Juriy Iziymov:
I don't see anything on the topic of the topic =)
Here on the forum almost everything on the topic, varieties of speculation, any variations, albeit indirectly - but on the subject :) This is how you can find it if the market is not constant and depends on many factors, that's why the branches are growing like mushrooms. Everybody starts with it at some point.)

Server Muradasilov:
Here on the forum, almost everything on the topic, varieties of speculation, any variations, albeit indirectly - but on the topic :) The very name of the thread inadequate, do not you think?, Simple logic - nothing is everlasting in trading, any strategy depends on the market condition (this is a real hobby, but all seeking constancy), that's how to find it if the market is not constant, and depends on many factors, so such branches are growing like mushrooms. Everybody starts with it at some point.)
You can make such a bastard that every time will be like the first time ;) You need to analyze the current state and react to it. I.e. - different approaches to different (current) situations. In short - he must think at least at the level of an ant (I wanted to say cockroach, but just remembered that such cockroaches here a dime a dozen). In this field for a couple of years I am stuck (soon in Kaschenko's office), there are results, but so far do not like it.

Artyom Trishkin:
You can make such a robot that every time will be like for the first time ;) We should analyze the current state and react to it. I.e. - different approaches to different (current) situations. In short - he must think at least at the level of an ant (I wanted to say cockroach, but just remembered that such cockroaches here a dime a dozen). In this field for a couple of years I am stuck (soon in Kaschenko's office), there are results, but so far do not like.

Cross my heart just in case.

It seems to me that it is necessary to automate 1-10 strategies in one robot, in simple words (highlighted above). I don't know how complicated it would be. There simply cannot be more than ten market states.

Server Muradasilov:

It seems to me that it is necessary to automate 1-10 strategies in one robot, in simple words (highlighted above). I don't know how complicated it would be. There simply cannot be more than ten market conditions.

Well... it looks like, but if you really pick on it, the strategy is one - the reaction to the current state of affairs. The analysis unit has made me crazy, I'm angry, I'm eating flies...

Artyom Trishkin:
Well... it looks like, but if you're really picky, the strategy is the same - reacting to the current state of affairs. The analysis unit has made me completely crazy - I'm angry, I'm eating flies...
Artem, as usual, everything brilliant is simple. We must divert ourselves and everything falls into place, we bring ourselves into a deadlock and we cannot see the obvious. I understand that we are pressed for time, but the desire to do without rest and without a fresh look throws us off for a long time.

Server Muradasilov:
Artem, as usual, everything brilliant is simple. We drive ourselves into a deadlock because we fail to see the obvious. I understand that we are pressed for time, but the desire to do without rest and without a fresh look throws me off for a long time.

I agree, but, hell, you have to... And in principle, it's easy. But there's a lot of the same type of data - it's a pain in the ass to get them all... They're all the same, but the combination of them in different variations tells you different states. You know how and what you have to do, but your hands don't want to... but they have to. I can't think of any distractions but my brain solves them anyway. It's a pity I can't put it in a jar so it won't get in the way.

Yeah, five in the morning, crawl up on my pillow...

Server Muradasilov:

It seems to me that it is necessary to automate 1-10 strategies in one robot, in simple words (highlighted above). I don't know how complicated it would be. There simply cannot be more than ten market conditions.

I try to solve this problem in the following way: I run a tested TS every week with constant parameters (so far, virtually, in the tester) with a minimum deposit of $100. If the market is "normal", the Expert Advisor will not die, but if it is "not normal", it will die, because the deposit is not replenished. So, since the beginning of 2009, I have launched 355 Expert Advisors, but only 55 of them have survived. It turns out that every sixth Expert Advisor has survived. I have invested 355*100 = 35000 dollars. Net profit of the survived Advisors was 10 times larger - over $350000. I think this can serve as one way of finding the "right" market you are talking about. The point is not to cling to the deposit. Declaring a stop not only to positions (they are in the condition SL=TP=300pp), but to the deposit as a whole, if a succession of losing trades exceeds the deposit's capacity.

Server Muradasilov:
The sum doesn't change by changing the places of the terms.)
Yes, it will. As you said yourself, you just have to see the obvious.

Maxim Romanov:
forex does not and cannot have the same volume as the stock market. The volumes that are available are the number of ticks per unit of time. It is a very relative parameter, which can change as you wish. The fund has a volume of funds on which operations are executed. The volume on the fund is a real indicator, which can clarify many things. On the forex market the volume is a conditional value.
So this number of ticks per time unit - what does it mean in terms of the behaviour of market participants or nothing?

Mike:
So this number of ticks per unit of time - what does it mean in terms of market behaviour? Or does it mean nothing?
Well, it definitely means something. And there is no unified standard, that's the problem. We make an indicator, tune to its indicators, and 2 hours later the broker decides to reduce the number of ticks by half. It could be applied as a volume equivalent, but brokers and DTs and liquidity providers decide by themselves how many ticks to send. Of course it is a valuable parameter, but it is not stable. Moreover, increase in the number of ticks may occur without the increase in the equity, or even vice versa, the equity has fallen, but the number of ticks has grown because of many small deals. If increase in the equity volume indicates confirmation of the trend, in this variant, the increase in ticks means the opposite, that uncertainty appears. This makes the interpretation of data very unstable. If we get rid of this uncertainty, it will be cool!
Reason: