Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 7

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Find the topic on tick grails and tick modelling features in the tester and you'll understand everything at once :)
There is a link I can't find

mgfx13:
What's the rule?
Now, now, nobody knows. No one will give you any real money for nothing. You want to make money, teach me how to work against the trend

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So I have one too :D Going to buy an island tomorrow, with the local tribe....

Here are the natives, they'll be happy with the new chief

mgfx13:
There is a link I can't find

I can't find it right away, but there were definitely discussions about it. The point is that such robots exploit imperfections in the tester, in particular the modelling of ticks. Simulated ticks have clear sequences, unlike real ones. Hence this result in the tester, while the real tick history is very different.

For example, if a one-minute candle is large, the ticks are modelled in sequences of three-five - 5 points up, three points down, resulting in a rising candle. And if you look at the real tick history, there will be no such even tick structures. Moreover, the ticks modeling is based on the tick volume, which is known in advance. I.e., the tester looks into the future, simulating ticks for the current bar, based on the known tick volume.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I can't find it right away, but there were definitely discussions about it. The point is that such robots exploit imperfections in the tester, in particular the modelling of ticks. Simulated ticks have clear sequences, unlike real ones. Hence such a result in the tester, while the real tick history is very different.
If you do not know what to do with the market situation then you won't get a sensible answer, if you do not know what to do with it then you will get a warning.

mgfx13:
Well now I see, good loophole left for unscrupulous developers, the Commission has not been canceled, as written above really if the robot has no history in real life and there is no point in considering it, will teach me a lesson that not kill us makes us stronger.

As they say, life is bad without a sucker :) If there is no real monitoring then it's a 100% scam. I also got caught when I started getting into bots, but only on my robot, which in real life does not work like that at all.

It would be nice to have an anti-rating of bots on this resource, but no one is interested in it because they will buy less. I'm sure some of the "developers" will be rubbing off on me when they read this :)

mgfx13:
I've downloaded free and bought paid EAs (trading robots) all of them are losing their deposits faster than I do it manually. My question is if there are any Expert Advisors that make money on a real account, and not only in the strategy tester. I would like to become a millionaire in real trading :)
I would like to become a millionaire in real life :) Look for it in my profile.

mgfx13:
If the robot has no real-time history then there is no point in considering it, that's a good loophole for unscrupulous developers, no one has cancelled the commission, as written above.
The point is that there are robots that do not work on all ticks but on bar openings. They no longer depend on tick modelling.

Yury Reshetov:
The point is that there are robots that do not work on all ticks but on the opening of bars. They no longer depend on tick modelling.
Where does the data for a bar come from? From the air? The ticks form the bar, so there is a direct correlation, from the tick.

Alexey Busygin:
And the data for the bar is obtained from where? From the air? Ticks form a bar, and therefore there is a direct correlation from the tick.

You are wrong. Robots that work on prices of timeframes, especially older ones, do not depend on tick modelling. And they show very similar results both on historical simulation and on real time.

If an Expert Advisor works only with open prices, then it makes no difference what's inside the bar.

Reason: