Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 4

Alexey Busygin:
It's going to cost a lot, but it's probably the only way out.
there is no only way out there is the illusion that there are no other ways out

mgfx13:
You can only test in real time on demo at first
Before buying, ask the seller for a trial version, limited in time.

And test it out in the real world. The trial for backtests is a joke from MK.

PS, And don't buy, don't even pay attention to robots that have no monitoring from real.

It all depends on needs... I have my own robot, which can make a steady 100-200% p.a. without over-optimisation. But this is very little for me. There are also robots that can trade more than 1000% per month, but the drawdowns are large and I have to readjust them quite often, plus martingale. I have not managed to make a stable super profitable robot yet during the year and a half of my hobby, but according to different brokers' monitoring such bots do exist, but they are very rare.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
It all depends on needs... I have my own robot, which can make a steady 100-200% p.a. without over-optimisation. But this is very little for me. There are also robots that can trade more than 1000% per month, but the drawdowns are large and I have to readjust them quite often, plus martingale. However I've never managed to develop a stable super profitable trading robot during 1.5 years of my hobby, but monitoring of different brokers I can see such bots, but they are very rare.
Isn't it enough to get 100% profit every year? You are a greedy one :) Taking into account that you can get 10-12% per annum in a bank.

Vitalii Ananev:
100% APR is not enough? You are a greedy one :) considering that you can get 10-12% p.a. from a bank.
We're talking about trading, not investing. 100% per annum you can make on pies or any other small business, or just to recover a dollar, as an option)

Man, it's good to see the trend towards the EA user, it's been a long time since I had to prove with drooling at my mouth that everything depends on who holds the EA, but now this opinion is kind of the norm...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
We're talking about trading, not investing. I am not talking about trading, not investing. 100 percent return on investment can be made on patties or some other small business, or you can just recover a dollar.)
the cakes can be more, i watched a grandmother dandelion, she had a turnover of over 2000$ a month on cakes, her granddaughter helped her with the dough, she did the rest by herself
Her pies were the size of a cheburek, four chebureks thick, and the price was no higher than a standard pie

Ivan Vagin:
I watched a dandelion grandma who had a turnover of over $2,000 a month on pirozhki, but her granddaughter helped her with the dough and the rest she did by herself.
Her pirozhki were the size of a cheburek, 4 chebureks thick, and the price was no higher than a standard pirozhki.

Grandma knows how to work with volumes, not like the cheburettes.

mgfx13:
there is no one way out, there is the illusion that there are no other ways out
Well, yes, you could also try a dollar account, but it would be even more expensive.

I advise you to use the signals.
Reason: