Can you suggest a good advisor? - page 8

I was counting on a few answers as to which EAs traders use most often, the MACD version for example.
I want to use an EA as additional information. Something easy to use.

Yury Reshetov:

that if you want to prove the performance of some EAs (not kittens in a poke), the buyer himself can, if he is sceptical about the "evidence" presented by the sellers.

are you serious?

You think - the buyer should check EAs for profitability - in real trading. risking his/her deposit...

what a load of crap.

The seller has to show profitable performance of the owl in a real account - even on a price account.

If you want to be sure of the correct solution, you need to implement it on your own.

99% of Expert Advisors in the Market are just like that - rubbish gray.

valeriy odintsov:

Are you serious?

You think the buyer should check the profitability of an EA in real time, risking his deposit...

What a load of crap.

the seller should demonstrate the profitable work of the owl in real trading, even on a price account.

If you want to be sure of the correct solution, you need to implement it on your real account.

99% of Expert Advisors in the Market are just like that - stupid rubbish.

I suggested the following solution to this problem:

1. The buyer has a real account with a broker (dollar or cent, as agreed with the seller), deposits it in an amount equal to the cost of the Expert Advisor and transfers the management of the account to the seller;

2. The seller trades for 1 year (or possibly less, if the profitability results declared are achieved), and shows the efficiency of the product;

3. At the end of the term:

a) - the seller takes back the entire amount accumulated in the account, with the buyer covering the loss if the EA has worked at a loss;

b) The buyer takes back the Expert Advisor if he/she wants, or, in case of a negative result, remains with the replenished deposit and does not lose anything.

Only sellers who are confident in their Expert Advisor will agree to this scheme.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I have suggested this solution to this problem:

1. Buy a real account (dollar or cent, as agreed with the seller) at a broker, fund it with an amount equal to the value of the advisor and transfer the account management to the seller;

2. The seller trades for 1 year (or possibly less, if the profitability results declared are achieved), and shows the efficiency of the product;

3. At the end of the term:

a) - the seller takes back the full amount accumulated in the account, with the buyer covering the loss if the EA has worked at a loss;

b) Buyer takes back the Expert Advisor if he/she wants to, or, in case of a negative result, remains with the replenished deposit and does not lose anything.

Only sellers who are confident in their advisor would agree to such a scheme.

1 again, the burden of proof is shifted to the buyer

the seller is assumed to have no money at all?

2 who will wait a year?

3 at the end of the term, the buyer will take all the profit, his deposit.

what if the seller refuses to pay?

there is no mechanism that can force him to do so.

Normal buyers will not agree to such a scheme.

if they force you to test the robot's real money, 99% of the fraud will be exposed and the methos will lose the buyers of the fraud and their %

it's a trap they dug out for the buyers but got caught in it themselves.

I would be nice if the developers themselves set the tone and maintain the level of their EAs, because they have only been enough for two with MA and MASD, which even with optimization rarely can show something a month. I don't know why I haven't tried to do it on the server but I have never had an opportunity to do it on the server. I`ve tried to download МТ4 from GKFX in Madrid. I`ve tried to download their M1 in F2 but it appeared to be empty, so I called them and told them that there was no need to store 1-minute quotes as nobody was using them. That's how!

8 pages and no good advisor in sight

transcendreamer:
8 pages and no good Expert Advisor in sight

It's not clear what you expected from this topic...

1. If you want to buy a "good EA", then you are an Investor, but the Investor is kind of lazy, because finding an EA is a direct job of the Investor himself.

2. If you don't want to work yourself, get ready to pay for this work, because searching is a long and costly job.

3. "We have good EAs, of course, but they are very expensive and it is best to discuss them in private, as any advertising of such EAs is forbidden here, and the Investor theme would be better to be more precise, for example: I buy a profitable Expert Advisor, not more expensive than $10K - offers in private.

If you put an EA to work only in Buy (it goes up more than usual) at M15 on a little expected trend - almost always a winner and the code is only 5 lines... one problem - to catch this trend or at least flat in one direction... and this is the biggest secret of programmers - they may make a mess of it...)))

chipo:
If you put an EA to work only in Buy (it goes up more than up) on M15 on a little bit expected trend - almost always a winner and the code is only 5 lines... one problem - to catch this trend or at least a flat in one direction... and this is the biggest secret of programmers - they make such a mess...)))
Just have to add 5 more lines to identify the trend! Good luck!

Boris:
You just need to add 5 more lines to determine the trend! Good luck!

and three crusts of bread... If I'd known I'd be living... I don't know where, probably on Mars or the ISS to start with....It's roughly determined by H4 - but of course there are many surprises... I put a crawling pendent in BuyStop on them too or you can skip and deposit more - and nothing else is needed, all the rest is just a matter of sly greed...)) Here are such lines for example...

if (TimeBar==Time[0]);
   double EMA0 = iMA(NULL,0,period_EMA,0,MODE_EMA, PRICE_OPEN,0);
   double WMA0 = iMA(NULL,0,period_WMA,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_OPEN,0);
   double EMA1 = iMA(NULL,0,period_EMA,0,MODE_EMA, PRICE_OPEN,1);
   double WMA1 = iMA(NULL,0,period_WMA,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_OPEN,1);
   double RSI  = iRSI(NULL,0,period_RSI,PRICE_OPEN,0);
   if (EMA0 < WMA0 && EMA1 > WMA1 && RSI > 50)
   {
      TimeBar=Time[0];                            
      if (takeprofit!=0) TP  = Ask + takeprofit*Point;
      if (stoploss!=0)   SL  = Ask - stoploss*  Point;     
      LOT = LOT(risk,1);
      if (CloseCounter) CLOSEORDER("Buy");
      OPENORDER ("Buy");
   }
Reason: