Can you suggest a good advisor? - page 6

Yury Reshetov:

No one is trying to prove anything to you?

Just trying to explain that some EAs (not kittens in a poke) can be proven to work by the buyer themselves if they are sceptical of the "evidence" presented by the sellers.

I.e. on the principle that it's our business to offer and your right to refuse.

This is not done in the way you are trying to explain...
But by direct contracts with those concerned. By giving them, bypassing the marketplace, trial versions (limited time).
Only, it would be better for everyone that it could be done through the market....

Ghenadie Tumco:
It is not done in the way you are trying to explain...
But by direct contracts with those concerned. By giving them, bypassing the market, trial versions (limited time).

Now on the same principle: Your business to offer and our right to refuse.

I.e. no one proves anything to anyone

Ghenadie Tumco:
Only, it would be better for everyone that it could be done through market....
Nothing against it, just FOR it. But I can not help in this case, because in the development of the engine marketplace I have nothing to do.

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Hello Petros!

3% a month with a 100% guarantee is very tempting. And what is the maximum drawdown there, i.e. per trade, per day and per long period?

The maximum drawdown on funds is below 10%.

That's not tempting. If you get 3-5% per month regularly, only then will you realise that it gives you nothing.

You have to have a very large starting capital to do that.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

The maximum drawdown on funds is below 10%.

This is not tempting. If you get 3-5% per month regularly, only then will you realise that it does nothing for you.

You have to have a very large starting capital to do that.

Not that much, only $56212 (that's not a lot of money) and in just 5 years you are a dollar millionaire!

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Not that much, only $56212 (that's not a lot of money) and in just 5 years you're a dollar millionaire!

Of course you are.

And after 5 years of trading, that broker you'll have a million with will suddenly disappear. :)

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Of course.

And after 5 years of trading, that broker you'll have a million with will suddenly disappear. :)

Other problems are not excluded.

So what advisor trades with a risk of no more than 10% and a profit of 5% a month?

Izzatilla Ikramov:

Other problems cannot be ruled out.

So which EA trades with a risk of no more than 10% and a profit of 5% per month?

No one uses such advisers to get 5% a month.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:
No one uses advisers like that to get 5% a month.
Of course, and you wouldn't expect any other answer, there are no plummers to be advised here either.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I don't understand when someone wants 3% a month. For that you need to have at least a few hundred thousand on deposit. And that is not enough.

We are not the USA and we do not need such interest. Major buyers of Expert Advisors cannot even deposit 5000 and have a 3-5% profit, so they start taking risky trading modes, hoping to get 20, 30, 50 or more% a month and lose everything at the end. Most people cannot wait for many years to become a millionaire, they all want it now.

And 3% a month is 100% guaranteed.

I agree, I don't even understand Russians making deposits at 14% p.a. And in the states the interest on deposits is almost zero, the refinancing rate is like 0.25%, so there will be those who want 36% per annum. That's not my opinion, that's what an American colleague says.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I don't understand when someone wants 3% a month. For that you have to have at least a few hundred thousand on deposit. And that is not enough.

We are not the USA and we do not need such interest. Major buyers of Expert Advisors cannot even deposit 5000 and have a 3-5% profit, so they start taking risky trading modes, hoping to get 20, 30, 50 or more% a month and lose everything at the end. Most people cannot wait for many years to become a millionaire, they all want it now.

And 3% a month is 100% guaranteed.

Forex earning is designed for well-to-do citizens. If you don't have 100K extra in your pocket, then why invest then. Another question, what should the beggars with big dreams do? That's right, get experience with scammers, drain the depo, and begin to understand that 14% per annum in the bank is a fairy tale. And if you want more, you have to be prepared to lose everything.
Reason: