The task of searching for orders - page 8

Vladimir Pastushak:
But it is possible to send one change order?
Yes, you can send one order to change SL and TP at the same time.

Михаил:

Artyom!

It is your right to keep whatever you want (you can even keep all the orders you have placed in the entire history of your trading)!

Why keep it when you can always take it?

Artyom Trishkin:
Why keep them, when you can always take them?

You think it's better to take it - your right, but I think it's better to remove it and

and move on... Only, what will you do with the restored orders,

if you have to delete them (90% chance)?

After all, the trading situation changes in a matter of milliseconds!

And you don't need a starter in the car, you can always start it with a crank. You don't need the blinkers either - you can point with your hand.

Михаил:

You think it's better to take it - your right, but I think it's better to remove it and

With 90% probability... Why are you trying to apply your special case to the whole world?

99.99% of orders should stand as they were after the restart.

Михаил:

So you send orders to the server every second? Then yes, there is no point in searching.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

There's a 90% chance... Why are you taking your particular case to the whole world?

99.99% of orders should stand as they were when we restarted.

Dimitri!

They should, but I do not understand, do you restart the Expert Advisor every 5 minutes?

I, for example, don't touch the computer at all during a trading week...

Artyom Trishkin:
So, do you send orders to the server every second? Then yes, there is no point in searching.

No, not every second, on FORTS there is a limit of 2,000 orders in a full trading

I use all of them. However, sometimes I have 5-10 orders per second.

Михаил:

Dimitri!

You should, but it's not clear, do you restart the Expert Advisor every 5 minutes?

I, for example, don't touch the computer at all, during the whole trading week...

He's talking about the reliability of the program. Probability, randomness and stabilisation methods. And you're talking about specifics, about high-frequency trading.

Artyom Trishkin:
He is talking about software reliability. He is talking about probabilities, randomness and stabilisation methods. And you are talking about specifics, about high-frequency trading.

It's "money for fish" again!

What has made the program "unreliable" if orders are killed (when the EA is restarted) that have no control over?

Somebody answer the question:

Why do I need to restore control, if I don't restart the EA every 5 minutes?

P/S And what would you say about reliability if I (sometimes) don't go near the computer for a week while trading (I don't even think about it),

I go fishing, for example?

Reason: