The task of searching for orders - page 6

Михаил:

My grandmother is dead, but to defend my point of view (with explanations, unlike you) is always welcome.

It doesn't make me "crazy" at all.

On the contrary, it makes me very happy.

There's no need to bullshit in an arrogant way, everything has been explained on my part.

Just compare:

Option A: at each restart it deletes orders and puts them again.

Option B: does nothing at each restart, just continues to work (continues working on the strategy as it should).

Do you need any comments? The answer is obvious.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Just compare:

Option A: on each restart it deletes orders and puts them in again.

Option B: does nothing at each restart, just keeps working.

Need any comment? The answer is obvious.

Do you even read what you are writing?

"just keeps working", what about regaining control?

Михаил:

1. Do you even read what you write?

2. "just gets on with the job", what about regaining control?

2. Just keeps working as it should.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
2. Just keeps working as it should.

Don't falsify previous posts!

The discussion was about whether it makes sense to regain control of previously placed orders after a "crash" of the Windows or the terminal!

Михаил:

Don't falsify previous posts!

The discussion was about whether it makes sense to regain control of previously placed orders after a "crash" of the Windows or the terminal!

Conclude yourself

I drew it a long time ago. And explained why....

Михаил:
I made it a long time ago.
What is the conclusion? Remove the orders, close the position, then put them back in and open them on restart? Option A or option B?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What is the conclusion? To remove orders, close the position, then put them back in and open them again when we restart?

I don't think it makes sense to regain control of orders (with lost tickets),

but to "nail down" all orders and analyse the position (if there is one) and work

and then work according to your algorithm.

Михаил:

I don't think it makes sense to regain control of orders (with lost tickets),

but to "nail down" all orders and analyse the position (if there is one) and work

then work according to your algorithm.

Maybe I didn't express myself correctly or didn't give enough information, we are talking about orders in mt4.

And we are talking about market orders, which of course can be referred to as positions...

I was originally interested in a simple and reliable way to gather information about certain orders, to control them ...

Reason: