FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1794

Vadens:
The repeatedly mentioned debt of the USA forces them to provoke a war ...... so that the mother earth will not rest in the 21st century. And I do not believe in "false" strikes of the coalition.

It's called state trolling.

Obamacz, the troll in charge, gave a speech today that even Klitschko didn't understand.

Server Muradasilov:
The yuan was made a reserve for a reason, the rules will change, that's what China has in mind, only Buddha knows)
Not yet... On 1 Oct. 16 will start working. And the weights in the sdr will change....
In a nutshell - China has been thrown a bone...

Vadens:
The US debt mentioned more than once is forcing them to provoke war...... so Mother Earth will not rest in the 21st century. I do not believe in "false" strikes by the coalition.
They got a lot of tools... ...to keep their markets going for a long time to come.
The kids are smart. But small wars at the hands of others and confusion will certainly not hurt...

Vizard_:
Not yet... Not yet ... starting from October 1. On October 1, 16 it will start working. And the weights in sdr will change....
In a nutshell - China has been thrown a bone...

Will they be able to survive until October 1, without dire consequences, because it is their direct responsibility to stabilize the monetary exchange rates. I think it is not a real bone for China, because they themselves have doubts about some currencies from the stabilization portfolio. For example, the euro, the quid is clear, the yen and pound do not play a big role in the portfolio, but the euro and the dollar have a big role.

If you follow the logic, the IMF lends in dollars and euros for the most part. When the euro dies out, it will be easier for them to give or take out yuan loans, as they can print lots of them for the Chinese economy )))) In short, they should open more trading accounts in yuan :)

Server Muradasilov: In short, we should open more Yuan trading accounts :)
If I were the Chinese, I would floor the yuan until 1.10.16...

Vizard_:
If I were the Chinese I would roll the yuan to the floor before 1.10.16...

The SDRexchange rate is determined by summing the values in US dollars, based on market exchange rates, of a basket of major currencies (US Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen and Pound Sterling). SDR value currency is calculated on a daily basis.

Is it possible to forecast if there is a daily change in this rate?

Good morning everyone !

Vizard_:

The IMF will be reviewing the rules today, they just said on TV

Server Muradasilov:

Will they be able to survive until October 1, without dire consequences, because it is their direct responsibility to stabilize the monetary exchange rates. I think it is not a real bone for China, because they themselves have doubts about some currencies from the stabilization portfolio. For example, the euro, the quid is clear, the yen and pound do not play a big role in the portfolio, but the euro and the dollar have a big role.

If you follow the logic, the IMF lends in dollars and euros for the most part. When the euro dies out, it will be easier for them to give or take out yuan loans, as they can print a lot of them for the Chinese economy )))) In short, they should open more trading accounts in yuan :)

The IMF gives loans even in seashells from Papua New Guinea, but under such conditions that the borrower will never be able to pay back the loans, the ideal scenario is that he gives his last penny.

guinea, mvf with seashells...

the eu is about to close the profits!

Reason: