FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1793

stranger:

Look at Mmmmoguchi, he's lost his way, he's quoting me, he wants a better price, he sent Eidler

Eidler's probably worried sick... ...and he's pouring bitter resentment into it.))
-----------------
Montenegro is being dragged into Nato. The Turks have entered Iraq. The coalition bombed a Syrian barracks and a warehouse... etc...
Bidon stopped by Ukraine. December 20 Ukraine to pay off debt... No money yet. I would not be surprised if the money
I am not surprised if there is no money... and the IMF comes up with some tricks... so as not to default... but there will be a fucking precedent for this... ....
Let us watch this unfold...

Lesorub:

3511 debt at 4 o'clock, above that all clear so far...

I sell without a second thought...

I have signals above. I hardly trade the majors, but it's interesting to see .

Vizard_:
Eidler must be all worried... and is pouring bitter resentment into his mouth)))
-----------------
Montenegro is being dragged into Nato. The Turks have entered Iraq. Coalition bombed a Syrian barracks and a warehouse... etc...
Bidon stopped by Ukraine. December 20, Ukraine to pay off debt... No money yet. I would not be surprised if the money
I am not surprised if there is no money... and the IMF comes up with some tricks... so as not to default... but there will be a fucking precedent for this... ....
Let's watch this unfold...
The Amerks say we did it ...) .........

Server Muradasilov:
The americans say we did it.) Let's see .........
They always do.

Server Muradasilov:
The americans say we did it.) Let's see .........
Of course, it's all Russia and Putin's fault.) They blamed Russia and Putin. It's not like they blamed the Red Cross hospital in Afghanistan.)
But more interesting is the IMF and its possible solutions... Earlier, there was a rumor going around about changing the rules. Decide...no...dunno...

Lesorub:

3538 on the M30 showed up...

but it's all sales for me

Of course it's sales. 3537 is also there.

Lesorub:

If you decide to take a position, it means there is enough margin for analysis errors as well......3550,3563,3580

Vizard_:

But more interesting is the IMF and its possible solutions... There have been rumours before about changing the rules. Decide... no... dunno...
They made the yuan a reserve currency for a reason, they will change the rules, that is what China has in mind, only Buddha knows.)

Vizard_:
Of course, it's all Russia and Putin's fault.) How come they didn't bring up the Red Cross hospital they destroyed in Afghanistan?)
But more interesting is the IMF and its possible solutions... Earlier, there was a rumor going around about changing the rules. Decide... no... dunno...
The repeatedly mentioned debt of the USA, forces them to provoke war ...... So, Mother Earth will not rest in the 21st century. And I do not believe in "false" strikes by the coalition.

Lesorub:

I too am sitting in a cross with a Canadian......... so I am waiting for Poloz tomorrow with interest.
Reason: