FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1788

Lesorub:
In short, enter and withdraw yourself, please...

and as a maximum

stranger:

and as a maximum

ourselves..., all by ourselves, and the highs and lows...

mmmoguschiy-new:
tell me, brother - what is the best price and for whom is it the best?
Danila... Words are fabulous...hilarious...eh Marusya (Alyosha etc)... conversations with one, two, three-question "bots" and so on...
have long since been patented in this thread))) Get creative... Imagine ... add something new)))

Vizard_:
Danila... Words are fabulous...hilarious...eh Marusya (Alyosha etc.)... conversations with one, two, three-question "bots" etc...
have long since been patented in this thread))) Get creative... Imagine ... Introduce something new)))
Not Danila, but Dobrynya, the three of them...

stranger:
Not Danila, but Dobrynya, the three of them...
Hey, brother - wait!
What's your hurry? Sit down with me!
Tell me, how are you? Why so young?
You gonna smoke? Do you smoke? You're beautiful!
Why don't you answer the questions?

What's the best price and for whom is the best price?

Vizard_:
Danila... The words are a fairy tale...hilarious...eh Marusya (Alyosha and others)... conversations with one, two, three question bots and so on...
have long since been patented in this thread))) Get creative... Imagine ... add something new)))

Do you want a story?

Ilya once bought a euro in the middle of a field....

Then his brothers, Dobrynya and Alyosha came along....

And they started to grieve....

stranger:

Do you want a story?

Senseika I want))) Alesha is not pulling...

Vizard_:
I want my Senseika)))) Alesha is not pulling...

Yes, it's the brakes, Sensei is the one who starts to say a lot of words, and it seems that you understand the words, but what he wants to say.....

These suck)))

Anyway, Warlock, the euro slips away, and the youngsters grieve and keep running around the field looking for adventures on their asses. Such a sad tale...

Wrote a whole novel in the end without a bubble to deal with this plurality. Evra continuation of the short, moon, zarik into the set, short on the aussie closed. Went for a refill).
Reason: