FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1653

Zogman:

Exchanges broadcast order books to all clients - in what sense is this an insider ?

There may be technical limitations on the depth of the stack - e.g. on moscow 20 is the standard depth, to get more, you need a protocol like fx or plaza 3 - can't remember exactly now, but this is more of a technical limitation - a large stack can clog the networks or increase delays ...

In any case, the fundamental points are.

1) whether the mmshiker is gaining ground - according to my info - no.

If so, then they are NOT moving the market - their earnings from not crossing the spread.

It is not the number of orders on the levels that is an insider but their ownership.

MM gains a position at least because he does it involuntarily, providing liquidity against the momentum and being a counterparty to the trade. And as a result he gains a negative pose (loss) that he needs to "neutralize", and ideally he also needs to make a profit. The correction is such a loss-making position. In addition, MM has a special opportunity provided by the exchange to gain a hidden position within the spread.

http://tradersterritory.com/index.php?showtopic=8372&page=123

http://tradersterritory.com/index.php?showtopic=8372&page=123#entry222247

Малец - Торговля с графиками и без
  • tradersterritory.com
Нет не любого. Тебя и меня там никогда не исполнят. Только маркет-мейкер вливающий ликвидность и крупный игрок с той же функцией. Ну наконец то выяснили. Теперь всё просто. ММ давал ликвидность на протяжении всего роста - тоесть он нам всем по доброте душевной продавал и мы у него покупали, образовав у него большую позицию в Sell...

iIDLERr:
I don't get it... I asked about the astral. I didn't change my mind?
Jamison? You couldn't read a post and a half backwards?

http://tradersterritory.com/index.php?showtopic=8372&page=122#entry222240

http://tradersterritory.com/index.php?showtopic=8372&page=122#entry222246

• tradersterritory.com
ПРедварительные продажи пошли на 5 минуте верно? И в стакане висит лимитка сверху на 2271 контракт. Нет стакан всё это время был мёртвый там пока работал этот дядя ни одного лимитника не исполнилось, поскольку их исполняют после рыночных ордеров. Этот дядька...

mmmoguschiy-new:
Anyway, the thread has been probed - there's nothing to catch and no one to talk to! A bunch of narrow-minded... I'm not going to stoop to your level. All in all a bunch of headless people quoting something they've read and heard somewhere... BSA... options... potatoes... You can't even say two words!!! Come on... who do you think you're talking to? You're wasting your time!!!

They just want to troll you, what predictions?

Z.U. But I'm still waiting for like-minded and adequate people to communicate. Always a pleasure! Nothing extraneous, just arguments.
You try to invent things that everyone knows from books. They give you a link but you are too lazy to read it. It's hard to tell a Papuan about civilization...

vng_nemo:

http://tradersterritory.com/index.php?showtopic=8372&page=122#entry222240

http://tradersterritory.com/index.php?showtopic=8372&page=122#entry222246

So that's where your "knowledge" comes from?

iIDLERr:
I do not understand your insults. people cannot communicate with you because you do not know basic things. you are trying to make up things that everyone knows from books. you get a link, but you are too lazy to read. it is hard to tell a Papuan about civilization...
How can you know what I invented? You can't even think about it, you can't create a brain effort, you said it yourself, you confuse Bid and Ask! So shut up, I don't give a shit about your bullshit.

So be cool - I don't give a shit!

vng_nemo:

The insider is not the number of orders at levels, but their ownership.

The MM is gaining a position if only because it does so involuntarily, providing liquidity against momentum and being the counterparty to the trade.

OK, I didn't quite ask the question , the question is about the holding time of the position and its size and hence the scale of the movements that will arise when the MM resets the position. Of course by making a trade with mm we are creating a pose for him.

We should mark that the market is moving against him and the price is rising, and the market is falling by leaps and bounds,

If the market goes against him, he sheds his positions fast enough...

If so, mm's actions will lead to small movements - maybe 10 pips, but not hundreds.

Lesorub:
and in 15 minutes you want to have a moonshot...
I'm in. I'm in. I'll shut the hell up - I won't wait for the targets. I've refilled the gold from the pullback, by the way.

Since when did you - the people who bend your fingers here and malign everyone - start thinking of yourselves as GURU's, all-knowing, money-grubbing, etc.? Since when did your imagination go wild?

What are you? Market makers? Maybe you are those multi-bargain fast boys moving the market by ultra-fast trades and arranging flash crashes? Maybe you have a cross-connected server on the Plaza? You're just blabbermouths!!! And judging by your interactions with you, your IQ is a little higher than a stool!!!

Care to argue? You're welcome. Don't talk nonsense.

Zogman:

OK, I didn't quite get the question right, the question is the hold time and size of the pose and hence the scale of movement that will occur when the mm resets the pose. Of course by making a trade with mm we are creating a position for him.

We should mark that the market is moving against him and the price is rising, and we should expect the same from him,

If the market goes against him, he sheds his positions fast enough...

If so, mm's actions will lead to small movements - maybe 10 pips, but not hundreds.

MM does not need to do exactly that, he has the ability to hedge in the options market, which he successfully does. Once in a branch on red forum (now it's archive) I gave a link to a note of Doctor Options where he gives the numbers of MM's actions when hedging positions. I am not going to search for it, I gave a hint, you might find it if you want. If you want, you'll find it. And in general - read dx3's posts in the branch. There are 8 articles there, but they are very informative and informative in a concise form, you don't see that often on the web. And don't mind me. I may not express myself correctly sometimes, but God knows, I sincerely want to help those who really need it.
Reason: