[Archive! - page 435

alexx_v:
This is all understandable. But what exactly is Micah supposed to do? Try to do something or continue to live in what you have been scaring the Belarusians with lately? Or, as he has already said, just leave the country and fuck his homeland, find another one, prettier and younger?
How should I know? He has his own head on his shoulders.

Swetten:
How should I know?
You should know, since you are actively speaking out. It can't be that you just want to talk for the sake of talking. If you are judging something, you must have an opinion on HOW and WHAT to do.

Swetten:
He has his own head on his shoulders.
I don't doubt that, I'm interested in your position.

alexx_v:
You should know, since you're actively speaking out. It can't be that you're just talking for the sake of talking. If a person judges something, they must have an opinion on HOW and WHAT it should be done.

My opinion is my opinion. I'm giving it.

What does it have to do with Mischke?

And another thing -- I don't owe anyone anything.

Swetten:

Convincing, but not persuasive, for the same "system opposition" is financed in exactly the same way from abroad and is not averse to resorting to unlawful street methods.

Nonsense.

OK, let's leave Mihu alone. What do you intend to do with all this?

granit77:
Bullshit.

If delusional, in which part?

Is it nonsense that the government, under whose heavy heel every hand-picked gay man and journalist groans, is treacherously allowing all these rallies and marches?

The opposition has no place to turn under these stranglers of freedom!

:)

P.S. In general, as with the Maidauns, just wait a bit and they will show themselves in all their glory.

alexx_v:
OK, let's leave Mihu alone. What do you intend to do with all this?
Well, at least not publicly call for the overthrow of the state system. :)

Well, that's something. ) OK, not to appeal, but to do what? Tell us.

SZS: The regime was not called for overthrow, but only for specific individuals in power, or am I wrong?

alexx_v:
Well, this is something. ) OK, not to call for it, but what to do? Tell me.

My dear, everyone decides for himself.

SZS: They did not call for the overthrow of the regime, but only for specific individuals in power, or am I wrong?

It is up to the prosecutor to decide.

:)

Reason: