FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1263

charter:

The dollar index is tricky.

Going up without volume.

And how's its potency, all good?

stranger:
And how's its potency, is it all right?

A hundred points may well go up, but after 60 pips it may "fall off" due to excitement).

The lack of volume is very disconcerting. Could go down right from here. All in the hands of our Lord, Puppet).

All in all, the picture is a beautiful one. I would lead the dollar index further up.

Zogman:

Did you sell the Zaric or are you waiting for the 14+?

charter:

A hundred pips may well go up, but in 60 pips the excitement may cause it to "fall off").

The lack of volume is very disconcerting. Could go right down from here. All in the hands of our Lord, Puppet).

All in all, the picture is a beautiful one. I would lead the dollar index further up.

Everything is in our hands, my son)))

stranger:

Father, I still have a long wait. My target is at 1.497.

vaz:
Zarik sold or 14 + - are you waiting?

i sell from time to time, part of it goes in the black, part of it goes out, i re-enter - i use a lot of orders and it does not increase in large volumes

If the quid is strong - say Euro to 1.05 - so the price will go up to 14, and maybe to 15 ...

it is volatile - that's a plus and minus, plus - if you got it, it's not so hard to convert it to bu ... Well, if you do not hit it, you have to wait a week or a month ...

stranger:

For now, and then onwards

Well, you guessed the direction !APPLODISMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically - in a simple way also thought down - everything went down except the pound - not natural - so the pound dropped ....

charter:

A hundred pips may well go up, but after 60 pips it may "fall off" due to excitement).

The lack of volume is very disconcerting. Could go down right from here. All in the hands of our Lord, Puppet).

All in all, the picture is a beautiful one. I would take the dollar index further up.

What volumes are you talking about? Are you looking at tick volumes?

the index - it's a synthetic tool - the volumes may be on components (euro, yen, ... ), flash-boys will move you with zero volume to the offset index - no need to feed arbitrageurs ...

stranger:

We'll get it all together, little by little, there and there...

Need I remind you of the levels???

Alexey Busygin:
Your dashes are pessimistic.
Alexey Busygin:
The dashes say Sell. The short term predicts a collapse. Black, pink and a couple of blue lines are saying it (it's like a gay parade). Yellow says we will try to hold, in the medium term, but nothing can be guaranteed, because Ursus spelaeus (black line) is not a harnessed beast and if in the red zone between the red lines, it spread the bulls on the price grid. So the result with the yellow line would be expected

Well, you overdid it with the pessimism, because not all the dashes in the screenshot are there. There are also intraday, which is more powerful, but shorter term.

Reason: