FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1257

vaz:
The bears are overfed. The doll will find out - he'll be furious.

He won't!

Alexey Busygin:

He won't!

Here I am thinking there's nothing to catch on to. 0.8 was glowing before, didn't make it.

Now read your own posts on the last couple of pages and see how much sense they make.

stranger:
Now read your own posts on the last couple of pages and see how much sense they make.

This is a discussion of the current situation, a tic-tac-toe.

Alexey Busygin:
Already beaten off, buy it.
Well, he didn't.

stranger:
The day after tomorrow is the expiry of the November option contract, December's levels are different, from the current dough to the euro, for example, they have already started to roll over and lock in, so you can expect anything in those two days.
on friday noughties. Obviously going somewhere=)))

stranger:
People are worried. You can see for yourself how the eurik's gone wild. Everyone's waiting for the turn.

stranger:
Now read your messages on the last couple of pages and see how much sense they make.

I made a prediction about the yen last Thursday)))) Too bad, but still hoped to stop at 1.1030 already... I had to cut the elks((.

2) If we close at the current price or lower - then just wait for 1.0830-50 and nothing more. And for greater certainty, put a limit order at 1.0810, because there is a hairpin before the move upwards.

Somehow my ass feels like it's going to fly up on Friday.

So many bulls already slaughtered, especially on gold. It's time to go up...

lactone:

I made a prediction on the yen last Thursday)))) Too bad, but still hoped to stop at 1.1030 already... I had to cut the elks((.

2) If we close at the current price or lower - then just wait for 1.0830-50 and nothing more. And for greater certainty, put a limit order at 1.0810, because there is a hairpin before the move upwards.

Better write about the altitude. 50 pips is not a big concern for anyone.
Reason: