FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1077

stranger:
My cries....

there is already a sell signal...

will now see how the bystanders are finished:

and on the Jew a bearish wolf M15...

stranger:

My tears....

Listen to your Guru Idler, he's already told you this and that, but you won't do it)))

Your opinion on the pound is weighty, but agree that we won't make it to 543 without good shorts. Waiting for a nice entry and that's it. Eur +-1.144. I myself am heavy today and there is no brine left)))

Lesorub:

there is already a sell signal...

now I'll see how the bystanders are finished:

vaz:
Your opinion on the pound is weighty, but agree that we won't get to 543 without good shorts. Waiting for a nice entry and that's it. Eur +-1.144. I myself am heavy today and no brine left)))
Did you at least make a drop on this strong opinion?

Thanks to comrade Strenzier for our happy deptsvo (ugh deposit)).

PS

Yesterday there was a pullback - maybe to break through 1.5380 - we had three fights but did not break through - and then made such a pullback to gain some volumes and go up,

imho, of course, i'm no expert....

and rails - now on the daily chart they start to draw the rail - so it means going up strongly ....

Lesorub:
Did they at least make a drop on that weighty opinion?
You should buy when I give my weighty opinion (5120-50), not drive around the field with the Teacher))))

Lesorub:
Did they at least make a drop on that weighty opinion?
It was on the pound. Orders were very successful once.

Zogman:

PS

Yesterday there was a pullback - maybe to break through 1.5380 - we had three fights but did not break through - and then made such a pullback to gain some volumes and go up,

and rails - now on the daily chart they start to draw the rail - so it means going up strongly ....

I disagree with the rails. You're getting them wrong.

Zogman:

PS

and rails - now on the daily chart the rail is getting shaped - so it means a strong move upwards ....

tomorrow it will be clear

and don't forget that the rail is a price drive by KUKL to the contrary in order to achieve a profit of 161.8% of their height...

Reason: