Is there proof of profit from using Autotrading? - page 20

Lilita Bogachkova:

But it is possible to derive some kind of pattern.

For example:

• SL should not be used, especially within daytime volatility;

You can if you learn how to find the exact entry points, but I don't think anyone will tell you about that).

Vitalii Ananev:

The same is true for a stock or any commodity. The buyer will not buy anything without the seller, and the seller will not sell if there is no buyer. The market may be full of buy and sell orders, but the price will not move until someone comes along and buys/sells the market.

But then out comes the price movement causes:

slippage

[in] Maximum permitted price deviation for market orders (buy or sellorders ).

Otherwise if the trade does not fall into the tolerance, it is not closed and the price does not move.

Lilita Bogachkova:

But then out comes the price movement causes:

slippage

[in] Maximum permitted price deviation for market orders (buy or sellorders ).

Otherwise, if the trade does not fall into the tolerance bandwidth, it is not closed, and the price does not move.

And if it is within the allowable deviation?

Have you seen how they widen the spread on strong news? Bid stands almost on place and ask flew away on some points and you at this time buy with ask and you have to close the deal with bid, but the difference between ask and bid at the time of the deal was, say, 10 points. It turns out that the deal was opened with a loss of 10 points.

Vitalii Ananev:

What if it falls within the tolerance range?

if there are no clearance costs in the middle, goes from one bidder to another at the same price.

Vitalii Ananev:

:) I could have read that on wikipedia. But when asked if you have the theory the top starter is talking about, you still haven't answered.

I'm working on it ;)

Lilita Bogachkova:

if there is no middle ground clearance cost, goes from one participant to another at the same price.

Slipage, which you set up as you like, only works if you open on the market and at that moment the price has changed and gone beyond the limit. In the case of stop orders, there is no slippage and the price will slide no matter how this parameter is set.

Олег avtomat:

I'm working on it ;)

You see, you're just working on it, so I was right to say that no theory has yet been devised on the subject. At least not at the moment.

Vitalii Ananev:

Have you seen how they widen the spread on strong news? Bid stands practically on place and ask flies away on some points and you at this moment buy on ask, and already you have to close the deal on bid, but the difference between ask and bid at the time of the transaction was, let's say, 10 points. It turns out that the deal you have opened with a loss of 10 pips.

Butslippage does not allow that.

Lilita Bogachkova:

Butslippage does not allow for that.

No, but when the urge, emotion and other factors are strong, the trader presses the button and eventually opens a trade.

Vitalii Ananev:

Slipage, which you set up as you like, only works if you open on the market and at that moment the price has changed and gone beyond the limit. In the case of stop orders, there is no slippage, and the price will slide no matter how this parameter is set.

I remember that stop orders did not open if the price was outside the tolerance band.
Reason: