FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 931

Владимир Жириновский:

I guess so )

1.1070 won't be in this cycle yet.

I'm not expecting it, at any rate.

About 1.135 is not my idea. They are hovering at this level, they are hovering... Both on the options, and on КД debt in the area (slightly below), and on Fibo. So it's just a matter of time.

Audi is aiming up. We should gather the strength and fulfill Strange's forecast - 0,735. Or even 0.78+. And there we may go lower.

The pound - dunno. Oil seems to really look up. But one can expect everything from these "sinkers" of prices - wars..., so, one should not hurry to Qatar - yesterday it earned 1,333 - for a long time!

And silence... and dead men with scythes...

Draga yesterday did not seem to say anything about an increase in the easing programme, so a correction is in order. No big news today

mmmoguschiy-new:
And silenceaaaaa... and dead men with scythes...

Draga didn't seem to say anything yesterday about an increase in the easing programme, so a correction is in order. No big news today

12:1500:29EMUTargeted LTRO programme

https://mfd.ru/calendar/details/?id=613

Экономический календарь от FXStreet: актуальная аналитическая информация для трейдинга
Экономический календарь от FXStreet: актуальная аналитическая информация для трейдинга
  • www.alpari.ru
При работе с календарем событий FXStreet вы можете выбрать те параметры настройки, которые помогут вам при проведении детального фундаментального анализа на рынке Форекс. Посмотрите, как аналитики Альпари используют данные экономического календаря FXStreet для проведения фундаментального анализа. Пример анализа рынков с помощью данных от...

Zogman:

12:1500:29EMUTargeted LTRO programme

https://mfd.ru/calendar/details/?id=613

Hey, do you think this news will make a difference?

mmmoguschiy-new:
healthy! do you think this news will have any effect on anything?

Hi !

It's possible ! But it's not there !!! Time has passed !

I don't know where it is going to go. the banks are standing down on the eu,

http://www.forexpf.ru/

but someone is hunting their stops) i'm in the longs - unfortunately the "crowd" is also in the longs...

kiwichif - buy - swap-super, rails (if I understand the clan correctly - penultimate post in his red forum thread), channel

euro pound - sell - top of the half year channel - but there may be a drawdown

how are you doing ?

Форекс на Forexpf.Ru - Торговля на Forex. Курсы валют. Прогнозы валютного рынка.
  • www.forexpf.ru
ECN доступ на Forex без ограничений! Спреды от 0.5 пункта. Плечо 1:500. Бессрочный демо счет. Курсы валют, котировки и графики онлайн. Прогнозы и аналитика валютного рынка.

Zogman:

Hi !

It's possible ! But it's not there !!! Time has gone by !

I don't know where it is going to go. the banks are standing down on the eu,

http://www.forexpf.ru/

but someone is hunting their stops) i'm in the longs - unfortunately the "crowd" is also in the longs...

kiwichif - buy - swap-super, rails (if I understand the clan correctly - penultimate post in his red forum thread), channel

euro pound - sell - top of the half year channel - but there may be a drawdown

how are you doing ?

it's down, but we need to correct first. all the prerequisites are there. and who's standing where - bullshit

me - little by little.

you don't know what's going down?

mmmoguschiy-new:
Down is down, but first we need to correct ourselves. all the prerequisites are there. it doesn't matter who stands where.

i'm a little bit.

you know what's going down there?
the tyres are flat)

new-rena:
The wheels are flat)

it's not a Volkswagen...

mmmoguschiy-new:
I am going down, but we have to correct first. all prerequisites are there. it is bullshit who stands where.

I'm going down a little bit.

what is it that the audi is going down do you know?

imho (but you'd better not listen to me)

the axle is wet through the euro-axle cross

euros are bought

arguments

1) http://www.forexpf.ru/ yesterday dealers comments in this vein

2) like it was in summer - remember ? chinese eu=euro = funding currency - everybody went back to it - eu to 1.17 the axis and the kiwi went sharply down

but the main investments were in china - so the eu was yuan sell - in the summer

and now a similar story but just euro axis euro kiwi and maybe euro cad

3) we see on the charts

hence the conclusion what can happen - the axis will get washed and the eu-kiwi will stop rising ....

or maybe the markets will start to whack the quid

i am in longs on the axis and the kiwi - so listen to me not very much

Форекс на Forexpf.Ru - Торговля на Forex. Курсы валют. Прогнозы валютного рынка.
  • www.forexpf.ru
ECN доступ на Forex без ограничений! Спреды от 0.5 пункта. Плечо 1:500. Бессрочный демо счет. Курсы валют, котировки и графики онлайн. Прогнозы и аналитика валютного рынка.

Lesorub:

it's not a Volkswagen...

kiwi chiff

and have you seen the clan's post ?

how are those rails in your opinion ?

Reason: